What?
神馬?
Her name is...princess.
她的名字叫做... 公主。
Yeah? Prove it! We know he's in here somewhere.Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
是嗎?證明一下!我們就知道他在這里。證明!證明!證明!證明!證明!證明!
Please calm down, everyone.
各位請冷靜一下。
Excuse me. What's going on out here, babe?
不好意思。發什么了什么事情,親愛噠?
Eugh!
惡!
Who are these people? Babe?
這些人是誰啊,親愛噠?
What? Me?
啥?問我呢?
See? No way that thing's anyone's girlfriend. It's hideous!
看了吧?這貨怎么能是別人的女朋友呢。太可怕了!
"Thing"? !
“這貨”?!
How dare you talk to my princess that way! This young lady is most definitely my girlfriend!
你竟敢這么跟我的公主說話!這姑娘肯定以及一定是我的女朋友!
If she wasn't, how come I know that she's self-conscious about the size of her head? Or that her fur is asymmetrical?
她要不是的話,我怎么知道她在意自己頭的尺寸?還有她身體左右的毛是不對稱的。
Or that she dreams about being a telephone pole and doesn't know how to flush a toilet properly?
還有她夢到自己是個電線桿,而且還不知道怎么沖廁所吶。
And she's always using my toothbrush, even though she knows that hers is the blue handle! And she's just so inconsiderate sometimes! I just hate her!
而且她總是用我的牙刷,即使她知道自己那個是藍色的刷柄!還有她是如此的不顧及別人!我好討厭她!
I didn't know you felt this way about me. I'm sorry!I'm sorry, too!
我不知道你對我的感覺是這樣的。對不起!我也對不起你!
Um, we're gonna get out of your hair.
呃,我們不再打擾你們了。
Yeah, maybe you should.Forgive me!
沒錯,你們早該這樣。原諒我!
Here you go. All set.
好。都準備妥了。
Hey, thanks for the gear. I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I've been here too long already.
嘿,多謝你給的裝備。很抱歉我不能再待下去了,我已經在這里待了太久。
No worries. We're glad you stayed. You were the best first guest we could've asked for.
別擔心,你留下的那幾天我們很開心。你是我們邀請到的第一個最好的房客。
Ahhh! Thanks, you guys.
啊!謝謝你們。
Hey, take care, big guy.You too, man.
嘿,保重啊,大個子。你們也是。
Uh...it was nice to meet you.
呃 ...很高興認識你。
Yeah, it was, uh, good.
是,的確不錯。
Leave us a good review on caveshare!
在享窩上給我們好評喲親!
Okay!Lock the door.
沒問題!鎖門。