Ah, good morning, sunshine. Would you mind whipping up some snacks for us? More friends came than I thought.
啊,早上好啊親。給我們拿點零食來怎么樣?朋友來得比我想象的多。
Ugh! You know what? ! That's it! Out you go! What's going on? !
呃!你猜怎么著?!我受夠了!給我滾出去!這怎么回事?!
Huh. There's all these people outside.
呃。外面怎么這么多人。
Hey! Is he there?
嘿!他在這么?
Uh, what do you want?
呃,你們要干什么?
Uh, we're looking for a tall guy, hairy, really big feet. We followed his footprints here.
我們在找一個高個子、滿身毛、有很大的雙腳的人。我們追蹤他的腳印到這里的。
A really tall guy?
一個特別高的人?
Do ya know him?
你認識他嗎?
Uh...Charlie?
呃... 查理?
Hey. Charlie, what's going on?
嘿。查理,這怎么回事?
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't do anything. I-I don't know these guys. I really don't.
對不起,對不起,不是我干的。我不認識這些人。真的不認識。
People just, uh, follow me. Won't leave me alone. They ruin everything. I can't do anything to stop this.
他們就是,老跟著我。他們不會放過我的。他們把一切毀了。我沒辦法擺脫他們。
I just hide, wake up, get a little more used to being alone, then run to hide again.
我只能藏起來,每天醒來就更適應自己生活一些,然后再換地方藏起來。
I'm sorry for leading them here. I should've moved on ages ago, but I was having so much fun.
很抱歉我把他們引到這來了。我早就應該離開,但是在這里實在太有意思了。
Finally, I made some friends, and I screwed it up again. I'll get out of your hair soon. Won't have to see me again.
我終于有了朋友,但是又被我搞砸了。我馬上就不會打擾你們了。你們不會再見到我了。
We'll take care of it, man. Just stay right here. Excuse me! Can I have your attention? !
我們會處理的,你就待在這。不好意思!請大家注意一下好嗎?
My camera!
我的相機!
Whoever you are looking for is not here. So you can all leave. Begone.
你們要找的人不在這里。你們該走了??熳摺?/div>
What are these footprints, then?
那這些腳印你們怎么解釋?
And the distinctive smell?
還有這種獨特的氣味?
And there's hair everywhere. We don't believe you. We know he's in here somewhere.
而且這里到處都是毛發。我們才不相信。我們知道他就在這。
Oh, well, uh...that is...Panda's girlfriend.
呃,這些是熊貓女朋友的。