Ah, you guys are excellent hosts. I already feel right at home. Is this couch hypoallergenic? That's kind of a big concern for me.
你們真是極好的主人。我已經感覺賓至如歸了。這沙發是低過敏性的嗎?這真是對我莫大的關懷。
Have you ever heard of dust mites? They're probably crawling all over this thing.
你們聽說過塵螨嗎?他們大概在這些東西上到處爬。
Well, I don't know about that, but I do know it's time for a photo of our first caveshare guest. Say cheese, buddy.
我不知道那些,但我知道該給我們的第一個享窩客人拍張照了。說茄子,兄弟。
Aah! Say, y'all got any games?
??!說起來,有什么游戲可玩嗎?
Lucky seven, lucky seven. Lucky seven! Blow for luck? No? All right. Come on, baby! Let's see that seven! Whoo-whoo! Yeah!
幸運七,幸運七。幸運七!吹口福氣嗎?不要?好吧。來了,寶貝!肯定是個七!哈哈哈!耶!
I'll just move over here, and I'll be taking that from you. Say goodbye to panda. Bye, panda!
我走到這然后從你這拿走那個。和熊貓說再見嘍。拜拜,熊貓!
So, Charlie, where are you from?
查理,你家在哪?
Uh, you know...Here, there. You know how it is.
呃...這里,那里。你懂的,就是這樣了。
Uh, uh...uh...Yea...uh, yeah. Totally. Well, my brothers and I would love to hear any stories you've got about your life. Do you have any good ones?
呃...呃...耶...當然懂。我的兄弟和我很樂意聽你分享你的生活故事。有些什么趣事嗎?
Mnh-mnh. Well, I'm gonna go get us some pretzels.
嗯。我去給你們拿些椒鹽脆餅干。
Oh, let me get that for ya.
我來幫你拿吧。
It's almost dinnertime anyway, you know?
反正也差不多到晚餐時間了。
So, I'm just watching this guy, right, from a distance, uh, just minding my own business. But this guy doesn't even look like he knows what he's doing.
我就看著這個人,隔著一段距離,正想著我自己的事。但這個人好像不知道自己在做什么。
So he backs up his truck all the way off the cliff...Right off the edge. He didn't know how to drive.
所以他一直把他的卡車倒到了懸崖...就在懸崖邊上。他不知道怎么開車。
Uh-huh. So what happened to him?
哦。他后來怎么樣了?
Who?
誰?
The truck guy!
開卡車的這個人!
I don't know. It's not like I knew him.
我不知道。我又不認識他。
Well, I thought it was a great story.
我認為這故事很棒。
Ice bear's special soup ready.
北極熊特色湯煮好了。
Well, don't mind if I do. Mm. You know what this needs? A little touch of that orange poofie magic.
失禮了。知道這湯還要加點啥嗎?來點少許芝士條的魔法就好。
Mmm! Here, let me get that for you. Hey, great soup, champ.
來,我幫你加點。棒極了這湯。
You guys, I just want to say, grizz, pan man, a-and...you, you guys are great.
伙計們,我只想說棕熊,熊貓,和...你,你們真是太棒了。
I've only been here for like three hours, and I already feel this connection, you know?
我才到這里三個小時,我已經感受到了這種羈絆,知道嗎?
Aww. It has been so cool getting to know you, buddy, and I know I speak for my whole family...
能認識你真是太好了,我知道我們大家都是這么想的...
You don't speak for ice bear.
北極熊表示沒這么想。
When I tell you how much fun it's been having you stay with us in our little cave.Aah!
當我跟你說你來我們這個小窩之后,大家都覺得很有趣。啊!