Lisa, Lisa! Over here, darling!
麗莎,麗莎!這里,親愛的!
It's wonderful to see you.
見到你真好。
Oh, Lisa, you look marvelous.
麗莎,你看起來精神很好啊。
Oh, Paul, you look tired.
保羅,你看上去很疲憊呀。
Two months away in the capital?
離開了兩個月,一直在首都?
Paul, I think you've been working too hard.
保羅,我想你太辛苦了。
I'm fine. The city is very hot at this time of the year.
我很好。首都在每年的這個時候太熱了。
It's good to get back to some fresh air.
回來呼吸到了新鮮空氣真好。
You know, Lisa, what they say about pregnant women really is true.
麗莎,他們關于懷孕女人的說法確實是真的。
What's that Paul?
保羅,什么說法?
They say they look beautiful.
他們說懷孕的女人看上去很漂亮。
Well, I had a lot of tension while you've been studying hard on your course in D.C. Oh?
你在華盛頓特區努力學習時,我很緊張。哦?
Oh, don't worry, all from a man over 50.
啊,別擔心,一切都源于一位50多歲的男性。
Father has told all his business friends the good news about the baby and the phone hasn't stopped ringing.
做父親的把關于寶寶的好消息告訴了他所有的商業伙伴,電話就不停地響。
Oh, look, darling. There is a taxi.
親愛的,看!有輛出租車。
Paul, tell me about the special project you mentioned on the phone, you sounded very excited about it!
保羅,跟我說說你在電話里提到的那個特殊項目,聽上去你很興奮。
You know, I've learned a lot from the project.
你知道,我從那個項目學到了很多東西。
I'm surprised that we're still in business.
我很驚訝我們公司還在營業。
That's because we have a wonderful sales manager, you!
那是因為我們有一位很棒的銷售經理,就是你!
Thanks. But that's not the problem at all.
多謝。但那根本就不是問題。
Lisa, our little company, and it is little compared to the giants in the city.
麗莎,我們的小公司,和城市里的大公司比,我們是小的。
Our little company's in danger.
我們的小公司處在危險中。
We are out of date. We need to expand.
我們過時了。我們需要擴張。
If we don't, we will be swallowed up by one of the giants.
否則,我們會被大公司吞并的。