Question 5. W: Tom, would you please watch my suitcase for a minute?
問題5. W: 湯姆,你可以幫我看一下行李嗎?
I need to go make a quick phone call.
我得去打一個電話。
M: Yeah, sure. Take your time. Our train doesn't leave for another twenty minutes.
M: 好的。別著急。我們的火車20分鐘后才開走。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男士是什么意思?
Question 6. M: Frankly, Mary is not what I'd called easy-going.
問題6. M: 坦白地說,瑪麗并不好相處。
W: I see. People in our neighborhood find it hard to believe she's my twin sister.
W: 我明白,我們的鄰居不能相信我倆是雙胞胎姐妹。
Q: What does the woman imply?
問題:女士暗示什么?
Question 7. M: How soon do you think this can be cleaned?
問題7. M: 你認為多久這個可以洗好?
W: We have same day service, sir. You can pick up your suit after five o'clock.
W: 我們有當日取件的服務,你可以5點后來取你的西裝。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
問題:對話最可能在哪里發生?
Question 8. W: I really enjoy that piece you just play on the piano.
問題8. W: 我很喜歡你彈得那首鋼琴曲。
I bet you get a lot of requests for it.
我敢肯定人們總讓你彈奏它。
M: You said it. People just can't get enough of it.
M: 沒錯,人們百聽不厭。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:從對話中我們知道什么?