Question 1. W: What are you doing in here, Sir? Didn't you see the private sign over there?
問題1. W: 先生,你在這里做什么?你沒看到那邊的私人標志嗎?
M: I'm sorry. I didn't notice it when I came in. I'm looking for the manager's office.
M: 對不起,我進來的時候沒看到。我在找經理辦公室。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
問題:我們從對話中知道什么?
Question 2. W: Mike, what's the problem? You've known from month the report is due today.
問題2. W: 邁克,出了什么問題?你一個月前就知道今天是報告的截止日期。
M: I know, but I'm afraid I need another few days. The data is hard to interpret than I expected.
M: 我知道,但是恐怕我還需要幾天。數據比我想的要難翻譯得多。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男士是什么意思?
Question 3. W: Excuse me, Tony. Has my parcel from New York arrived?
問題3. W: 勞駕,托尼。我的包裹從紐約寄來了嗎?
M: Unfortunately, it's been delayed due to the bad weather.
M: 不幸的是,因為天氣太差被推遲了。
Q: What is the woman waiting for?
問題:女士在等什么?
Question 4. W: Pam said we won't have the psychology test until the end of next week.
問題4. W: 帕姆說下周末前我們都不會有心理測試。
M: Ellen, you should know better than to take Pam's words for anything.
M: 艾倫,你應該有自己的理解,不該任何事都聽帕姆的。
Q: What does the man imply about Pam?
問題:關于帕姆,男士暗示什么?