Good afternoon, Mr. Jones.
下午好,瓊斯先生。
I am Teresa Chen, and I'll be interviewing you. How are you today?
我是特蕾莎·陳,我將要對你進行面試。你今天好嗎?
I am fine, thank you. And you, Miss Chen?
我很好,謝謝。你呢,陳小姐?
Good, Thanks. Can you tell me something about your experience in this kind of work?
很好,謝謝。你能否講講你做此類工作的經驗?
Well, for several years, I managed a department for the Brownstone Company in Detroit, Michigan.
幾年來,我在密歇根州底特律的布朗石公司管理著一個部門。
Now I work part time because I also go to school at night.
現在我做兼職,因為晚上要上課。
I'm getting a business degree.
我學的是商科學位。
Oh, how interesting. Tell me, why do you want to leave your present job?
挺有意思。請告訴我,你為什么想辭去現在的工作?
I'll finish school in a few months, and I'd like a full-time position with more responsibility.
幾個月后我就畢業了,我希望有一個全職崗位,承擔更多工作。
And why would you like to work for our company?
那你為什么想到我們公司工作?
Because I know your company's work and I like it.
因為我了解你們公司的工作,而且我喜歡這個工作。
Could you please tell me about your special skills and interests?
你能告訴我你有什么特殊技能和興趣嗎?
Of course. I'm good at computers and I can speak Spanish.
當然可以。我能熟練運用計算機并會說西班牙語。
I used to take classes in Spanish at the local college.
我曾在本地大學上過西班牙語課程。
And I like traveling a lot.
我還喜歡旅游。
Can you give me any references?
你可以提供推薦人名單嗎?
Yes, certainly. You can talk to Mr. McCaw, my boss, at the Brownstone Company.
當然。你可以去和我老板,布朗石公司的麥考先生談談。
I could also give you the names and numbers of several of my teachers.
我還可以給你我的幾位老師的姓名和電話號碼。
All right, Mr. Jones, and would you like to ask me any questions?
好了,瓊斯先生,你有什么問題要問我嗎?
Yes, I wonder when I'll be informed about my application for the job.
有,我想知道什么時候能通知我關于工作申請的消息。
Well, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
我們會盡快通知你。
Let's stay in touch.
咱們保持聯系。
Thank you very much for coming this afternoon.Thank you.
非常感謝你今天下午來面試。謝謝你。