What do they mean respectively?
它們分別是什么意思?
Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.
大體上說,平安險包括自然災害和意外事故造成的全部損失和意外事故造成的部分損失。
I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.
恐怕我無權給您答復,我得和我們總公司聯系一下。
Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.
總公司說我們最多只能接受60天信用證。
60 days? That's all right.
60天?好吧。
But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that we are accommodating you this time.
但是我們想指出的是,我們只是為了鼓勵將來的交易才給你這個通融的。
We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
我們總是按照中國人民保險公司1981年1月1日的《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》向他們投保。
I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.
我理解您。但目前我確實有困難。
I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.
如果可能的話,我是愿意通融一下的。
We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.
我們愿意先付10%的定金。
And the balance by 90 days L/C?
余額用90天信用證支付嗎?
yes
是的。
Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.
別擔心。我們只是這次要現金。
Well, I think I have no other choice.
那么,我只好答應了。
Then that's settled.
好,就這么定了。