I wanted to discuss my company's outstanding account.
我想談一下我公司豐厚的利潤。
Payment is now four days overdue.
付款期已超過四天了。
We have some cash flow problems at the moment.
目前,我們有一些現金流通問題。
Shipment in October. Payment by irrevocable sight L/C. Other terms will be the same as our previous contract.
10月裝運,以不可撤銷的即期信用證付款,其它條件與上筆合同相同。
Perfect. But what I'm concerned about most is the time of delivery.
完全正確。但我最關心的是交貨時間。
You may rest assured that shipment will be effected within the time limit stipulated in the contract.
你們盡可以放心,我們會按合同期限及時交貨。
But there is also one point I'd like to stress.
但我也有一點想強調一下。
Yes?
是什么?
I'll be here at 2 o'clock sharp.
2點鐘我準時到。
So, now we have covered all the important points.
我們現在所有的主要問題都已經討論過了。
Yes. I think so.
我想是的。