Do you mean to say that if we entrust you with the agency, you will sell $1,000,000 each year?
你的意思是說如果我們指定你們為代理,你將每年銷售100萬美元?
I couldn't have said it any better. But we expect a 10% commission, of course.
就是這個意思。當然我們要求10%的傭金。
Our agents in other areas usually get a 5-7% commission.
我們給其它地區代理的傭金通常是5-7%。
But your product is still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money on sales promotion.
但我們市場對你們產品仍然不太了解,我們在推銷過程中需要做很多工作,花很多錢。
A 10% commission won't leave us much.
10%的傭金剩不下多少。
As you know, we are a well-established firm in the line of textiles, and we enjoy good relations with all the wholesalers, chain stores and distributors in Canada.
你知道,我公司在紡織業有良好的信譽,跟加拿大所有的批發商、連鎖商店和分銷商都保持很好的關系。
You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.
如果指定我們為你們的獨家代理,你們會覺得特別值。
Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.
感謝你們推銷我方產品的意愿,對你們過去兩年的表現我們也非常滿意。
But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.
但說實在的,50萬美元的年銷售量并不證明你們能勝任獨家代理的工作。
If we are granted the sole agency, we can assure you that we'll double the turnover.
如果我們得到獨家代理權,我們保證銷售量可翻一番。
I've come to talk about an agency agreement.
我是來談代理協議的。
What do you have in mind?
你們有什么想法?
Ever since your product entered our market two years ago, it has shown a great market potential.
你們產品自從兩年以前進入我們市場以來,顯示出了很大的潛力。
But you can do even better if you develop some kind of sales network there.
但如果你們能在那兒開發出某種銷售網絡,將會賣得更好。