Man: And there's the paperwork, too.
男:還有書面資料。
Woman: You mean the guarantee?
女:你是說保修單?
Woman: Well that's always included these days, I think, like the insurance certificate.
女:嗯,我想現在買手機總會有的,比如保險憑證。
Man: But make sure you read through the contract, see exactly what is and isn't included.
男:但是一定要通讀合同,看清楚具體寫了些什么,不包括什么內容。
That's just common sense, really.
這都是常識,真的。
Woman: Right, now travel is increasingly part of business life,isn't it,
女:是的,現在的商務生活中包含了越來越多的出差任務,對吧?
and I wonder if you have some ideas for us there?
我想知道你們對此有什么想法嗎?
Woman:Well, the thing is you need to pay particular attention to your appearance on a business trip
女:問題是你在出差時需要特別注意自己的外表,
so my advice is always take more clothes than you need -
所以我的建議是多帶點衣服-
Man: - you never know what's going to happen -
男:你永遠不知道會發生什么-
Woman: - then if your trip's extended, you've still got what you need.
女:-如果行程延期了,你仍然有需要穿的衣服。
Woman: A lot of people think travelling is very glamorous, don't they?
女:很多人認為出差超炫,對嗎?
Woman: Yes, but it's hard, too.
女:是的,但也挺不容易的。
Of course, it is exciting to experience different cultures-
當然,體驗不同的文化令人感到興奮-
Man:Even if the language differences can be -
男:即使存在語言差異-
Woman:... a bit of a problem for some of us!
女:對我們中的一些人來說有點問題!
Yes! Tiredness, I think, is the real problem, because the flights can be long,
對!我認為,疲勞是真正的問題,因為航班可能很長,
and then you arrive, and you think it's evening, but actually it's only lunchtime there,so you're out -
你認為到達后是晚上,但實際上是中午,所以你要出去-
Woman: Out of sequence?
女:這會產生混亂嗎?
Woman: Yes. And you've got to stay alert, be efficient.
女:是的。你必須保持警覺,高效完成工作。
For example, when the crucial meeting's over, you just want to relax -
例如,重要性的會議結束后,你只想休息-
Man: - but you can't. You've got to sit down and write down the main points, get it down while it's still fresh in your mind.
男:-但你卻不能休息,必須坐下來,趁頭腦清醒時把要點記下來。
Woman: And then phone your office?
女:然后給辦公室打電話嗎?
Woman: Well that depends. It may be night there anyway …
女:看情況而定了,辦公室那邊可能是晚上......