Woman: Welcome once again to Business Tips, our regular advice slot.
女:歡迎再次光臨我們定期提供的商業秘訣節目。
Now on today's programme our regular advisers, Heather and Alan,
在今天的節目中,我們的定期顧問希瑟和艾倫,
who both have extensive experience in the demanding world of business, are going to be taking us through some more of those vital tips for business.
將帶我們了解更多有關商界的重要秘訣,他們都在嚴苛的商業環境中擁有著豐富的經驗。
That means those apparently small details that can make all the difference to your chances of success.
那些看似不太重要的細節,卻會對你的成功幾率產生巨大的影響。
Heathen Alan - welcome back.
希瑟和艾倫,歡迎再次來到節目中。
Man/Woman: Hello, Sarah.
男/女:你好,莎拉。
Woman: Now what are you going to start with this week?
女:這周你們打算從什么講起?
Woman: Business cards.
女:名片。
We think they're exactly that kind of apparently small detail where if you're not careful you can go dreadfully wrong.
我們認為名片顯然是那種細微之處,如果不重視的話,可能會大錯特錯。
It's not just a way of giving your name and address,
這不僅僅是提供你的名字和地址的一種方式,
it's a whole statement of your company's image - it says a lot.
它是對公司形象的全面體現,一張名片包含太多的信息。
Man:Absolutely. Yeah, one classic mistake people make is trying to cram all manner of details of themselves and their company on to one little card.
男:沒錯。人們犯的一個典型錯誤,是試圖把有關自己和公司的所有細節都寫進一張小卡片里。
Woman: Yeah, for me, it's all about having simple, clear design.
女:是的,對我來說,名片的設計要簡單明了。