Woman: Mike, this is Tessa Jones. About the shareholders' meeting on the twenty-fourth.
邁克,我是特莎·瓊斯。我們聊一聊關于24日的股東大會的事情吧。
Man: Yeah.
好的。
Woman: The Managing Director says there won't be enough room at the Bankers' Institute.
總經理說銀行家研究所那里沒有足夠的房間了。
Man: So what's the alternative?
那另外的選擇呢?
Woman: We contacted the Commercial Hall- they can take us, but they need the booking immediately.
我們聯系了商業廳-他們那里可以容下我們,但是他們說我們得立即預訂。
You've got all the details.
你有關于會議的詳細信息吧。
Man: OK. What do you need to know?
對。你想知道什么?
Woman: First, how much seating should we book?
首先,我們需要預訂多少座位呢?
Man: Well, there are seven hundred and twenty shareholders, but only about half of them ever turn up.
總共有720個股東,但是他們中大概只有一半參加過會議。
So three hundred and eighty chairs would be adequate.
所以380個座位應該就夠了。
Woman: Mm, what sort of equipment should we ask for?
我們需要什么設備呢?
Man: There'll be five members of the Board on the platform-
平臺上將會有5名董事會成員-
they'll each need a microphone and we'll also need a couple of OHPs. A video won't be necessary.
他們每個人都需要一個麥克風,我們也需要一些投影儀。錄像機就不需要了。
Woman: Right, and what about photocopies? I can see to those. What do we need done?
好的,文件復印件方面呢?我可以負責這個。需要做什么事情呢?
Man: Oh, the agenda- that's essential. The shareholders have already received the annual report, of course,
奧,議程-這個是很重要的。當然,股東們已經收到了年度報告,
but there were some mistakes in it so we'll need to hand out amended figures at the meeting. I'll let you have those to copy.
但是報告里面有一些錯誤,所以我們在會議上需要分發一些修正后的數據文件。我會把那些文件給你去復印。
Woman: OK. I'll get them done and make sure there are staff available to hand them out. I'll talk to you later.
好的。我會負責這個復印,然后確保會議時有員工幫忙分發這些文件。我晚點再打給你。
Man: Fine. Bye.
好的,再見。