Man: Hello, Swinburn Telecoms.
你好,這里是斯溫伯恩電信公司。
Woman: I'd like to speak to Tony Wilson, please.
我想跟托尼·威爾遜通話,謝謝。
Man: I'm afraid Tony isn't available. Can I take a message?
恐怕托尼現在不在。需要我幫忙傳話嗎?
Woman: Yes please. I'm Sheila Dallas, from Worldnet.
好的謝謝。我是世界網的希拉·達拉斯。
Man: Right.
好的。
Woman: I'm ringing about the telephone system your firm installed here yesterday. We're not happy with it.
我打電話來是詢問你們公司昨天在這里安裝的電話系統。我們對它不太滿意。
Man: Oh dear. What seems to be the problem?
奧親愛的,有什么問題嗎?
Woman: First of all, your engineer said that with the number of extensions we've got,
首先,你們的工程師說,根據我們已有的擴展線路,
six outside lines would be enough, but we asked for eight, and anyway you've charged us for the larger system.
再有6條外線就夠了,但是我們要了8條。不管怎么樣,你們是按大系統向我們收費的。
Man: Right, we'll look into that.
好的,我們會調查一下這個事情。
Woman: Then, whenever we try to transfer calls from one extension to another we lose them.
然后,每當我們試圖將電話從一個分機轉向另一個分機時,就會出現斷線。
We're following the instructions, but it just doesn't work.
我們是按照說明書來操作的,但是就是不能正常工作。
Man: I see.
我了解情況了。
Woman: And finally, could you ask Tony to check the invoice, please?
最后,你能告訴托尼讓他檢查一下發票嗎?
He promised us a discount on installation, which is shown, and one on the equipment, but that isn't there.
他答應我們在安裝上和設備上給我們折扣,但是發票上只顯示了安裝方面的折扣。
Man: Right. I'm sorry about all that. I'll get Tony to contact you as soon as he's free.
好的。對這些問題我很抱歉。我會讓托尼有時間時盡快聯系您。
Woman: Thank you. Goodbye.
謝謝你。再見。
Man: Goodbye.
再見。