Man: Good morning, Oakleaf Business Training. How can I help you?
早上好,這里是橡樹葉業務培訓公司。我能幫你什么忙嗎?
Woman: Hello, my name's Enid Stevens, of Appleyard Smith.
你好,我是阿普爾亞德史密斯公司的伊妮德·史蒂文斯。
I've booked two one-day courses, but now I need to change one of them.
之前我預訂了兩門一天的課程,但是現在我需要改一下其中的一個。
Man: Let me get your details up on the screen. Right, you've booked Report Writing next month...
讓我在電腦上查一下你的詳細信息。是這個,你預定了下個月的報告撰寫課程...
Woman: Yes, that one's OK. It's Taking Minutes that I can't manage, on the eighth of July.
對,這門課程沒有問題。我想改的是7月8日的會議記錄課程。
Do you know when it's running again?
你知道這個課程什么時候還會再開嗎?
Man: Let me see. Not until the eighteenth of September, I'm afraid.
讓我看一下。下次開課恐怕要等到9月18日。
Woman: That sounds fine. Oh, I think I'll be abroad then.
聽起來不錯。奧,那時我應該會在國外。
Man: Then there's the first and the thirteenth of October.
之后的10月1日和13日也會有課。
Woman: I'd like the later date, please.
我想訂晚一點的課程。
Man: Fine, I'll change your booking.
好的,我給您改一下時間。
Woman: Another thing; it says in your brochure, everyone attending a course gets a certificate,
還有一件事,你們的宣傳冊上寫著,每位參加課程的人都會獲得一個證書,
but I haven't received one from a course I took last January.
但是我去年一月份參加完一個課程后還沒收到證書。
Man: I'm sorry about that. Which course was it?
我很抱歉。請問是哪個課程呢?
Woman: Something to do with dealing with the public... ?
好像是跟公眾打交道的一個課程...?
Man: That must have been Customer Service.
那肯定是客戶服務課程。
Woman: Sounds familiar.
聽起來很熟悉。
Man: OK, I'll put it in the post today.
好的,我會今天給您寄過去。
Woman: Thank you very much. Goodbye.
非常感謝。再見。
Man: Goodbye.
再見。