Bill:And that helped to reduce the turnover of staff?
這有助于減少員工流動率嗎?
Mark:Yes, happier staff meant they stopped leaving.
是的,員工快樂的話意味著他們不會離開。
This reduction had various benefits, especially improving customer satisfaction so that less publicity was required.
員工流動率減少有各種好處,尤其是客戶滿意度提高,于是,宣傳減少。
With a more constant staff of mechanics, the need for training was significantly reduced.
穩定的機械師增多,培訓的需求大大減少。
Woman:One more question.
再來一個問題。
Pamela?
帕梅拉?
We 've recently launched a new product, but it's not selling well, and this is causing a lot of stress throughout the company.
我們最近推出了一款新產品,但賣得不好,整個公司壓力很大。
Is this a common problem?
這是普遍問題嗎?
Mark:Well, ok, I 'm working with a kitchen equipment manufacturer at the moment.
好吧,我現在和一家廚房設備制造商合作。
Obviously, I can not give too much detail, but they came up with a new kind of toaster last year.
顯然,我不能透露太多細節,但他們去年推出了一種新的烤面包機。
They developed it themselves, and it certainly is a good product, which could really help that company's profitability.
他們自己開發的,這當然是一個很好的產品,對公司的盈利能力有很大幫助。
They asked me if I thought the problem was delivery costs and times, but I told them to bring in a proper sales manager to upgrade their ability in actually selling the toaster.
他們問我問題是否出在運輸成本和時間上,我告訴他們請一位合適的銷售經理來提升他們實際銷售烤面包機的能力。
Woman:So we 're not alone in this?
所以并不是只有我們遇到這個問題?
Mark:Oh no, stress is a common problem, and the solution depends on your situation.
哦,不,壓力是一個常見的問題,解決方法取決于個人情況。
There are many causes of stress in business.
壓力的原因有很多。
Personally, rather than trying to prevent it, I think you should embrace it.
就我個人而言,我認為你應該擁抱壓力,而不是試圖阻止壓力。
Successfully managed stress can actually make you work more effectively.
有效管理壓力實際上可以讓你更有效地工作。
Woman:Mark, thank you very much.
馬克,非常感謝。