Man:I see. What sort of challenge will this bring in the future?
我明白了,未來的挑戰是什么呢?
Woman:Well, previously our challenge was to develop our market share.
以前我們的挑戰主要是在提高市場份額上。
Then we had to work on adapting our products to the customer.
后來,我們努力使產品面相客戶。
What's important for our future success is to successfully predict what customers will want to purchase next so that our company can continue to grow.
未來要想成功,最重要的是能預測客戶接下來的需求,這樣我們的公司才能繼續成長。
That's our major challenge now.
這是我們現在面臨的主要挑戰。
Man:Adora originally retailed only women's clothing.
最初,Adora只銷售女裝。
Why did you go into furniture?
為什么要轉戰家具領域呢?
Woman:Unlike many other clothing retailers, we've always produced our own materials rather than buying from cloth manufacturers.
與許多其它服裝零售商不同,一直以來,我們不是從布料制造商那里購買,而是自己生產。
So it wasn't difficult to start producing things like curtains, or materials for chairs and sofas.
因此,開始生產窗簾、椅子和沙發的材料并不難。
If we were starting to do this today, we would try and spot business opportunities in the market, and then make detailed financial plans.
如果我們今天開始做,我們會試著在市場上發現商機,然后制定詳細的財務計劃。
But back then it just seemed to happen naturally, and fortunately it's been very successful.
但在當時,這似乎是自然而然的,幸運的是,該方法非常成功。
Man:And you now offer a design service for businesses as well.
現在你也為企業提供設計服務。
Woman:That's right. We create a professional image for companies, for example hotels, by offering a complete service from initial design, all the way to completion.
對的。我們通過為公司,例如酒店,提供從最初設計到完成的完整服務,來為它們打造專業形象,
Our reputation is the main factor for success in this area.
我們能在該領域取得成功,聲譽是主要因素。
Clients recognise the fact that we're reliable.
客戶相信我們。
That's probably more important than if we only saved them time and money.
這可能比我們在時間和金錢上的節省更重要。
Man:Elena, thank you for talking with us.
埃琳娜,謝謝你和我們談話。
Woman:Thank you.
謝謝你!