Man:And do you have plans for growth internationally?
針對于國際市場上,你們有什么增長計劃嗎?
Woman:Mmm. actually although we have had some success as a retailer overseas,
有的。事實上,雖然Adora作為海外零售商取得了一些成功,
we're aiming to reduce the number of shops by fifty per cent in the next few years.
但我們的目標是在未來幾年里把門店的數量減少一半。
We did have a period in the eighties of very rapid expansion, followed by several years when the number of outlets remained about the same.
80年代,我們確實有過一段快速發展期,隨后幾年,門店數量保持不變。
Man:I see. Let's focus on your customers. You've mentioned quality a couple of times.
我明白了。讓我們回到客戶問題上來。你有好幾次提到質量問題。
Is that the main thing they look for when they buy your products?
質量是顧客購買產品時最看重的東西嗎?
Woman:Quality is very important, but interestingly, research has shown it's not the most important factor.
質量是很重要,但有趣的是,從研究結果來看,質量不是顧客決定購買的最主要的因素。
And while we provide an excellent customer service, what we've identified as our key selling point is our designs.
雖然我們提供優質的客戶服務,但我們認為設計是我們的主要賣點。
They're really original and customers like that, so it's more important than service.
產品都是我們自己設計的,顧客也喜歡,這比服務更重要。
Man:How important are internet sales for Adora?
Adora的網上銷售額占總銷售額的比例有多大?
Woman:They represent roughly twenty per cent of our sales, and that figure seems to be on the increase, in the furniture division.
網上銷售額大約占我們銷售額的20%,而且家具部門的網上銷售額似乎還在增加。
I don't expect online clothing sales to rise dramatically though.
不過,我預計網上服裝銷售不會大幅增長。
Internet sales are growing, but customers still visit our outlets so they can try clothes on, even if they then go home and order the goods online.
互聯網銷售正在增長,即使顧客最終選擇回家在網上訂購,但顧客仍會來我們的門店進行試穿。