One:When will the launch party take place?
一:發布會什么時候舉行?
Woman:I've got the October launch party down for the twenty-first now.
已經定了,10月21號。
Man:I thought it was the eleventh?
我以為是11號呢?
Woman:That was the original date, but it gives us too little time.
那是最初的日期,留給我們的時間太少了。
Man:Why don't we go for the twenty-seventh then? That'd give us plenty of time.
那為什么不定在27號呢?那樣的話,我們的時間會更充足。
Woman:The venue's booked up then.
場地已經訂滿了。
Man:I see so we don't really have a choice.
我明白了,所以我們真的別無選擇。
Two:How does the woman feel about the proofs?
二:這位女士對校稿有什么看法?
Man:The proofs for the brochure design have come.
宣傳冊設計的校稿已經出來了。
Woman:Oh what a shame ... Ohh, I thought there'd be more colour in them.
哦,太遺憾了……哦,我以為顏色會更加豐富。
Man:I think they're attractive. But send them back if you're not happy.
我覺得這個設計很有吸引力。但如果你覺得不滿意我們就把它退回去。
Woman:Oh, my line manager will like them. And she won't be happy if I delay the process.
哦,我的直屬經理會喜歡的,如果我耽誤進程的話,她會不高興的。
I had hoped the printing department would do a better job though.
可是我希望印刷部能做得更好。