MR. SAKAI: Excuse me, what does the dotted line represent?
酒井先生:打擾一下,虛線代表的是什么?
KATE MCKENNA: I' m sorry, this dotted line represents income from accessories and add ones.
凱特.麥凱納:對不起, 這條虛線代表的是來自配件和附加產品的收入。
MR. SAKAI: Thank you. And why the sharp decrease in February?
酒井先生:謝謝。為什么二月份的收入有個突降?
KATE MCKENNA: This is a combination of two things:
凱特.麥凱納:這牽涉到兩個方面:
First, seasonal factors, and second the end of the product life cycle.
首先是季節性因素,其次是產品生命周期結束。
PHIL WATSON: Okay. So it' s not right.
菲爾.沃森:好的。那這就是不對的。
We' ll get you some alternatives tomorrow or the day after.
我們明后天會給你些選擇。
EDWARD GREEN: No. I think I' ve got it.
愛德華.格林:不。我想好了。
"The one boss your office needs".
你辦公室需要的是這個大老板。
PHIL WATSON: "The one boss your office needs".
菲爾.沃森:你辦公室需要的是這個大老板。
That' s good. That' s the slogan.
這個好。就用它作標語吧。
MR. SAKAI: Thank you for your very interesting presentation.
酒井先生:謝謝你們的演示,很有趣。
I would like to tell you one or two things about our operation.
我要告訴你們一、兩件有關我們運營的事情。
As you know, we specialise in electronic games.
正如你們多了解的,我們專門經營電子游戲。
We have a very large market share in the Far East.
我們在遠東有很大的市場分額。
We manufacture computerized games for young children.
我們為青少年生產電腦游戲
Some games are for adults.
有些游戲是為成年人制作的。
This game for example is the number one best seller in Japan.
例如這個游戲就是日本最暢銷的游戲。
The office workers love it.
辦公室工作人員都喜歡。
We know the market responds well to any kind of hi-tech executive toy.
我們知道,市場對任何一種高科技玩具都反響良好。
Big Boss can succeed in the same market.
“大老板”在同一市場上也會取得成功。
But there is one question I would like to ask.
但我要問一個問題。
It is possible to launch Big Boss before January 28th?
在1月28日前推出“大老板”有可能嗎?
DON BRADLEY: January 28th?
堂.布拉德利:1月28日?