MR. SAKAI: So this is the development workshop?
酒井先生:這里就是研發車間嗎?
DEREK JONES: Most of our products start here and this is our latest product, Big Boss.
德里克.瓊斯:我們大部分產品從這里開始研發,這是最新產品, "大老板"。
MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes.
酒井先生:啊,是啊。
CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, we think Big Boss will be very successful.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我們認為"大老板"這款產品將會很成功的。
MR. SAKAI: And what does he do?
酒井先生:他可以做什么?
CLIVE HARRIS: Say hello.
克萊夫.哈里斯:說“你好”。
BIG BOSS: (IN JAPANESE) Hello, Mr. Sakai. Welcome to Bibury Systems.
“大老板”:(日語) 你好, 酒井先生。歡迎光臨Bibury系統公司。
MR. SAKAI: Ah, he speaks Japanese.
酒井先生:啊,他說的是日語。
DEREK JONES: He also listens.
德里克.瓊斯:他還會聽呢!
And by changing the chip he understands and speaks any language.
通過更換晶片,它可以說任何一種語言。
BIG BOSS: How are you fixed for lunch?
“大老板”:你午餐是怎么安排的?
MR. SAKAI: Thank you, but I have another engagement.
酒井先生:謝謝, 但是我有約了。
BIG BOSS: Okay, another time, maybe.
“大老板”:好的,或者下次吧。
PHIL WATSON: So, you say you want stronger colours. What about this?
菲爾.沃森:你說想要更深的顏色。這個怎么樣?
EDWARD GREEN; I' m not sure about this one, are you?
愛德華.格林:這種顏色,我不確定,你呢?
PHIL.WATSON: No.
菲爾.沃森:不。
EDWARD GREEN: Could we have these two colours?
愛德華.格林:我們可以要這兩種顏色嗎?
PHIL WATSON: Yes, but those two colours together?
菲爾.沃森:可以,但是兩種顏色一起嗎?
EDWARD GREEN: Ah right.
愛德華.格林:啊,對啊。
CLIVE HARRIS: So, what kind of food do you like?
克萊夫.哈里斯:那,你喜歡什么菜?
Italian? Or there is a very good French restaurant close to the office.
意大利菜?或者辦公室很近就有一家法國餐館。
MR. SAKAI: Whatever you recommend.
酒井先生:隨便吧。
I like eating all kinds of food.
我對所有的菜都喜歡。
CLIVE HARRIS: Then let' s go to the French restaurant.
克萊夫.哈里斯:那我們就去法國餐館。
Geraldine, please confirm lunch for two at Rene' s and cancel the other reservations.
杰拉爾丁, 確認一下在雷內餐館兩個人的午餐,其他地方的預訂取消。
GERALDINE: Okay, Mr. Harris.
杰拉爾丁:好的, 哈里斯先生。
Hello. I' m calling from Bibury Systems.
你好。我是Bibury系統公司的。
I' d like to confirm our reservation for two people at 12.30 please.
我想確認一下12:30的兩個人的訂餐。
The name is Harris.
名字是哈里斯。
Thanks a lot. Goodbye.
多謝。再見。
CLIVE HARRIS: By the way, are you free this evening?
克萊夫.哈里斯:順便問一下,你晚上有空嗎?
MR. SAKAI: Yes, I am.
酒井先生:是的,有。
CLIVE HARRIS: My wife and I are going to the theatre this evening.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我和太太今晚要去影院看電影。
Would you like to join us?
想不想和我們一起去?
MR. SAKAI: That' s very kind, but no thank you.
酒井先生:非常感謝, 但我還是不去了。
I love going to the theatre, but travelling makes me very tired.
我是喜歡看電影,但旅途顛簸的我太累了。
Tonight I must sleep.
今晚我一定要好好睡一覺。
CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, we' ll be back for 1.45.
克萊夫.哈里斯:杰拉爾丁, 我們1:45回來。
MR. SAKAI: I must tell you Clive, Big Boss made me smile.
酒井先生:克萊夫, 我一定要告訴你,“大老板” 使我眉開眼笑。