DON BRADLEY: Let' s have a run through. We must get this right.
堂.布拉德利:我們先排練一遍。我們一定不要出問題。
First we have the introductions and the agenda.
首先我們進行介紹和議程安排。
Second I talk about the background.
其次,我來談一下背景、
Company growth, staffing levels, return on investment, turnover, and pre-tax profit.
公司增長、員工水平、投資回報率、營業額以及稅前利潤。
Third Derek, you talk about the product range.
第三,德里克,你談論一下產品的范圍.
At this stage of the presentation we want to present a broad company profile.
這個階段,我們只是給出大概的公司情況。
Don' t give too much detail about specific products.
不用給出太多產品的細節。
DEREK JONES: Okay Don. I' ll describe the range and say which products are successful.
德里克.瓊斯:好的,堂。我會描述一下產品范圍,說明那些產品是成功的。
DON BRADLEY: Good. Mr. Sakai may want to discuss certain products so be ready for that.
堂.布拉德利:好。酒井先生或許會就某些問題談論一下,要做好準備。
At the end of this section of the presentation I will ask Mr. Sakai if he has any questions.
這個階段的演示結束時,我會問酒井先生是否問題。
We won' t discuss research and development at this stage.
這個階段,還不必討論研發問題。
That will come at the end.
這最后再說。
Then Kate, you talk about major markets and sales strategy.
然后,凱特,你來談主要的市場和銷售策略。
Is everything ready?
一切都準備好了嗎?
KATE MCKENNA: Everything is ready. And rehearsed.
凱特.麥凱納:都準備好了。開始排練。
PHIL WATSON: Right, the product title goes here...
菲爾.沃森:對,產品名稱在這兒……
Just remind me, is the product called Big Boss or The Big Boss?
記得提醒我,產品是叫 Big Boss還是 The Big Boss?
EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss.
愛德華.格林:Big Boss/大老板。
PHIL WATSON: Okay. These letters?
菲爾.沃森:好的。是用這些文字?
Or these black letters?
還是這些黑色文字?
EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t like those letters.
愛德華,格林:不,我不喜歡那些文字。
PHIL WATSON: Okay. These?
菲爾.沃森:好的。這些呢?
EDWARD GREEN: Can they be larger?
愛德華.格林:可以大些嗎?
PHIL WATSON: Yes. Like this.
菲爾.沃森:可以。象這個。
It looks good like that.
那樣看起來不錯。
EDWARD GREEN: Excellent. It' s very clear. It' s easy to read. That' s what I want.
愛德華.格林:非常好。很清楚。讀起來容易些。正是我想要的。