KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?
凱特.麥凱納:詹妮,酒井先生10點鐘要來,你知道嗎?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?
詹妮.羅斯:是的,我知道。這次會議很重要,是嗎?
KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they?
凱特.麥凱納:幻燈片已經準備好了,對嗎?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.
詹妮.羅斯:是的,準備好了。
KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you?
凱特.麥凱納:你也檢查過顯示器,對吧?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.
詹妮.羅斯:是的, 凱特,我已經檢查過了。
KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.
凱特.麥凱納:詹妮,不好意思,不過這次會議真是太重要了。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning!
堂.布拉德利:早上好!
JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.
詹妮.羅斯:你好, 堂。
DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?
堂.布拉德利:這可是個大日子,都準備好了嗎?
JENNY ROSS: I think so.
詹妮.羅斯:我想是的。
KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?
凱特.麥凱納:堂, 我對演示的最后一部分有點擔心。我們能談談嗎?
MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.
酒井先生:非常感謝你來接我。
CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.
克萊夫.哈里斯:樂意效勞。沒什么的。
CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?
克萊夫.哈里斯:賓館還好吧?
MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.
酒井先生:是的, 謝謝。很好。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.
克萊夫.哈里斯:你來探望我們真是太好了。
Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.
謝謝你抽出時間來,我知道你的行程很緊。
MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.
酒井先生:這是我的榮幸,哈里斯先生。
I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.
我很高興來英國。并且很期望對Bibury系統公司的參觀。
CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.
克萊夫.哈里斯:你這么說真是太感謝你了。
We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile.
我們會盡一切努力使你的來訪有價值。
DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.
堂.布拉德利:你12點鐘要見菲爾·沃森,商談展品的設計。
Do you understand the problem?
你明白有什么問題了?
EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.
愛德華.格林:不,沒有。
DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.
堂.布拉德利:這些是設計初稿。
Choosing the right colour is very important.
選擇正確的顏色是很重要的。
EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?
愛德華.格林:不好意思,能解釋一下你的意思嗎?
DON BRADLEY:Well, we need different colours.
堂.布拉德利:哦,我們需要不同的顏色。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?
愛德華.格林:啊,你是說要更深的顏色嗎?
DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.
堂.布拉德利:是的。
This display unit must make an impact.
這件展品必須給人眼前一亮的感覺。
It' s very important.
這很重要。
It must look right for the launch.
它必須要適合本次的發行。
It must look exciting.
必須令人心動。
EDWARD GREEN: I understand.
愛德華.格林:我明白了。
DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.
堂.布拉德利:對了,一定要讓菲爾明白。
Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...
另外,“大老板”的照片還要大些……
CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我們公司盡管不是很大……,但辦事效率卻是很高的。
MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?
酒井先生:你們公司有多少員工?
CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.
克萊夫.哈里斯:有約700名全職員。
But we take on casual staff when we need them.
但有需要時我們也會雇臨時工。
Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?
酒井先生,要不要再來些咖啡?
MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.
酒井先生:不, 謝謝。請還是叫我加須吧。
CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.
克萊夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克萊夫。
So, shall we have a look around?
那么,我們四處參觀一下?
MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.
酒井先生:那太好了。
CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.
克萊夫.哈里斯:之后,我們可以一起吃午餐。
And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.
午餐后,我的幾名高級經理會給你做場演示。
Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?
你要不要把外套和公文包放在這里?
MR. SAKAI: Thank you.
酒井先生:謝謝。