JENNY ROSS: Hello, could I speak to Mr. Sakai' s secretary...
詹妮.羅斯:你好,請酒井先生的秘書聽電話……
This is Jenny from Bibury Systems in the UK.
我是英國Bibury系統公司的詹妮。
Mr. Harris would like to arrange a meeting with Mr. Sakai.
哈里斯先生希望可以和酒井先生安排一次會議。
I wonder if you could check Mr. Sakai' s European itinerary.
我想知道你能不能核對一下酒井先生歐洲的行程。
GERALDINE: Yes...yes...yes...I will make sure he gets the message...Alright...goodbye.
杰拉爾丁:好……好……好……我保證他得到消息 …… 好吧 …… 再見。
Ah, Mr. Harris, I' ve just had a call from Mr. Peter' s secretary.
啊, 哈里斯先生, 我剛接到皮特先生秘書的電話。
I' m afraid he' s going to be fifteen minutes late for his appointment this afternoon.
今天下午的約會,他可能要晚到15分鐘。
CLIVE HARRIS: Okay. That' s no problem.
克萊夫.哈里斯:好的。沒問題。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems.
杰拉爾丁:早上好, Bibury系統公司。
GERALDINE: Well, Green can see you at eleven o' clock on Monday. Is that alright?
杰拉爾丁:噢, 格林可以在周一上午11點鐘見你。有問題嗎?
No, I' m sorry, on Tuesday he has a meeting in the morning.
沒有, 對不起, 他周二上午有個會。
Is the afternoon possible?
下午行嗎?
Alright. Thank you.
好的。謝謝。
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems.
杰拉爾丁:你好, Bibury系統公司。
DEREK JONES: What do you think?
德里克.瓊斯:你認為怎么樣?
CLIVE HARRIS: We' ll miss the launch date.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我們可能會錯過發布日期。
DEREK JONES: No, it' ll be on schedule.
德里克.瓊斯:不會,會準時的。
CLIVE HARRIS: February 15th?
克萊夫.哈里斯:2月15日?
DEREK JONES: It will be ready for February 15th.
德里克.瓊斯:2月15日前會準備好的。
CLIVE HARRIS: We must meet the deadline.
克萊夫.哈里斯:我們必須趕上最后期限。