GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?
杰拉爾丁:早上好, Bibury系統公司。可以為您效勞嗎?
MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.
酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。請哈里斯先生聽電話。
GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.
杰拉爾丁:請稍等, 酒井先生。我給您轉過去。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.
克萊夫.哈里斯:你好。
GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.
杰拉爾丁:酒井先生打電話給您。
CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.
克萊夫.哈里斯:轉過來…… 抱歉,凱特,我必須掛了。我有一個很重要的電話。遲點兒再跟你通話。
Hello, Mr. Sakai.
你好, 酒井先生。
MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?
酒井先生:你好, 哈里斯先生, 身體好嗎?
CLIVE HARRIS: I'm very well, thank you. How are you?
克萊夫.哈里斯:很好, 謝謝。你呢?
MR. SAKAI: I'm fine. I'm calling about our meeting.
酒井先生:好。我打電話是有關我們會面的事宜。
CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?
克萊夫.哈里斯:有什么問題?
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?
杰拉爾丁:你好,Bibury系統公司。可以為您效勞嗎?請問您是?
I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that's fine. I'll ask her to call you back.
克拉克先生,她的分機現在占線。您是等會兒,還是留口信?好的。我會讓她打回給您。
JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.
詹妮.羅斯:晚上好, 愛德華。
EDWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith's number once again.
愛德華.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的號碼。
JENNY ROSS: Good luck!
詹妮.羅斯:祝你好運!
EDWARD GREEN: It's six o'clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn't there.
愛德華.格林:現在是6點鐘,……或許史密斯先生還在工作。或許他的秘書不在。
JENNY ROSS: I don't think
詹妮.羅斯:我不認為 ……
EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.
愛德華.格林:等著看吧 …… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是愛德華.格林。
MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:什么事?
EDWARD GREEN: You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.
愛德華.格林:您不認識我,我是Bibury系統公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人員。
MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先:怎樣?
EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.
愛德華.格林:今天我跟您的秘書通過電話
MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:哦?
EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.
愛德華.格林:您本月要出版產品目錄。我們新推出一款產品。
MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.
史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有產品。
EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.
愛德華.格林:我希望您可以和 “大老板”說上一、兩句。
MR. SMITH: I'm sorry?
史密斯先生:什么?
EDWARD GREEN: I'll put our new product on the line now.
愛德華.格林:我現在就把我們的新產品跟您連線。
BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.
“大老板”:你好,史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是聲音啟動型的,我想出現在您的產品目錄上。