日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第388期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 凱特琳(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

“My lord is kind,” the Lady Roslin said to Edmure.

“大人真是太客氣了。”蘿絲琳告訴艾德慕。

“My lady is beautiful.”

“不,是小姐太美麗。”

Edmure took her hand and drew her to her feet.

弟弟挽她的手,拉她起來。

“But why are you crying?”

“您為什么哭啊?”

“For joy,” Roslin said.

“歡樂,”蘿絲琳解釋,

“I weep for joy, my lord.”

“這是歡樂的眼淚,大人。”

“Enough,” Lord Walder broke in.

“夠了,”瓦德大人插嘴,

“You may weep and whisper after you’re wed, heh.

“嘿,等你們結婚后,再慢慢哭鼻子說話兒吧。

Benfrey, see your sister back to her chambers, she has a wedding to prepare for.

本佛雷,帶你妹妹回去,她得準備婚禮哩,

And a bedding, heh, the sweetest part.

嘿,還有鬧洞房,最最甜蜜的部分。

For all, for all.”

大家都清楚,大家都清楚。”

His mouth moved in and out.

他的嘴唇左右蠕動。

“We’ll have music, such sweet music, and wine, heh, the red will run, and we’ll put some wrongs aright.

“我準備了樂師,高明的樂師,紅酒,嘿,上等的紅酒,紅色流滿堂,大伙兒泯恩仇哩。

But now you’re weary, and wet as well, dripping on my floor.

現在,您們都累了,身上也是濕的,把我家地板都弄臟哩。

There’s fires waiting for you, and hot mulled wine, and baths if you want ’em.

回房去吧,爐火已經升起,還有溫熱的葡萄酒和熱水澡在等待。

Lothar, show our guests to their quarters.”

羅索,帶客人回去。”

“I need to see my men across the river, my lord,” Robb said.

“大人,我得等人馬過河之后方能休息。”國王道。

“They shan’t get lost,” Lord Walder complained.

“走不丟的哩,”瓦德大人抱怨,

“They’re crossed before, haven’t they?

“再說,他們之前又不是沒經過這條路,不是么?

When you came down from the north.

去年您從北方來,

You wanted crossing and I gave it to you, and you never said mayhaps, heh.

要過河,我讓過,可沒要您說‘也許’哩,嘿。

But suit yourself.

行啦,您想怎樣就怎樣吧,

Lead each man across by the hand if you like, it’s naught to me.”

就算要把他們一個個親手牽過來,也不關我的事。”

“My lord!” Catelyn had almost forgotten.

“大人!”凱特琳幾乎把這事忘了,此刻驀然心驚,

“Some food would be most welcome.

此刻饑腸轆轆,需要吃點東西。”

We have ridden many leagues in the rain.”

“我們冒著大雨,趕了很長的路,

Walder Frey’s mouth moved in and out.

瓦德·佛雷的嘴唇無聲地蠕動,

“Food, heh.

“吃點東西,嘿,

A loaf of bread, a bite of cheese, mayhaps a sausage.”

面包、奶酪,外加香腸?”

“Some wine to wash it down,” Robb said.

“最好再來一點酒,”羅柏說,

“And salt.”

“一些食鹽。”

“Bread and salt. Heh. Of course, of course.”

“面包和食鹽,嘿,沒問題,沒問題。”

The old man clapped his hands together, and servants came into the hall, bearing flagons of wine and trays of bread, cheese, and butter.

老人雙掌一拍,仆人們魚貫進入大廳,端來一壺壺葡萄酒,一盤盤面包、奶酪和黃油。

Lord Walder took a cup of red himself, and raised it high with a spotted hand.

瓦德大人先為自己滿上一杯,用布滿老人斑的手高高舉起。

“My guests,” he said.

“我的客人們,”他大聲道,

“My honored guests.

“我尊敬的客人們,

Be welcome beneath my roof, and at my table.”

歡迎來到我的屋檐下,與我把盞言歡。”

“We thank you for your hospitality, my lord,” Robb replied.

“我們感激主人的盛情款待。”羅柏回應,

Edmure echoed him, along with the Greatjon, Ser Marq Piper, and the others.

艾德慕、大瓊恩、馬柯·派柏爵士和其他人也跟著說,

They drank his wine and ate his bread and butter.

接著吃下佛雷大人準備的紅酒、面包和黃油。

Catelyn tasted the wine and nibbled at some bread, and felt much the better for it.

凱特林自己也嘗點酒,咬了兩口面包,心里十分安慰。

Now we should be safe, she thought.

謝天謝地,這下總算安全了,她心想。

Knowing how petty the old man could be, she had expected their rooms to be bleak and cheerless.

深知老人的小氣,她本以為大家將被安排進寒冷陰濕的房間,

But the Freys had made more than ample provision for them, it seemed.

沒料到佛雷家族這次卻很大方磊落。

The bridal chamber was large and richly appointed, dominated by a great featherbed with corner posts carved in the likeness of castle towers.

洞房很大,裝飾華美,內有一張巨大羽床,四腳都雕飾成城樓形狀,

Its draperies were Tully red and blue, a nice courtesy.

帳幔則用了徒利家的藍紅色以示禮貌。

Sweet-smelling carpets covered a plank floor, and a tall shuttered window opened to the south.

木板地鋪了香氣撲鼻的地毯,一扇長長的窄窗朝南而開。

Catelyn’s own room was smaller, but handsomely furnished and comfortable, with a fire burning in the hearth.

凱特琳自己的房間要小一些,但仍布置得奢華而舒適,爐中篝火早已升起。

Lame Lothar assured them that Robb would have an entire suite, as befit a king.

跛子羅索保證待會兒將給羅柏安排最好的房間,以適合國王的尊嚴。

“If there is anything you require, you need only tell one of the guards.”

“您們需要什么,只管差守衛去辦就是。”

He bowed and withdrew, limping heavily as he made his way down the curving steps.

他鞠躬退下,瘸腿在螺旋梯上留下沉重的腳步聲。

“We should post our own guards,” Catelyn told her brother.

“我們應用自己的人來擔任守衛。”凱特琳告訴弟弟,

She would rest easier with Stark and Tully men outside her door.

有徒利或史塔克家的人守在門外,她才睡得心安。

The audience with Lord Walder had not been as painful as she feared, yet all the same she would be glad to be done with this.

與瓦德大人的會面雖有些尷尬,卻沒意料中的麻煩。

A few more days, and Robb will be off to battle, and me to a comfortable captivity at Seagard.

再隔數日,羅柏就要起程北征,而我卻要被軟禁在海疆城。

Lord Jason would show her every courtesy, she had no doubt, but the prospect still depressed her.

她知道自己會受到杰森大人的百般禮遇,但想來仍不免沮喪。

She could hear the sounds of horses below as the long column of mounted men wound their way across the bridge from castle to castle.

塔底傳來隆隆的馬蹄聲,長長的騎兵縱隊正通過拱橋自西城而入東城,

The stones rumbled to the passage of heavy-laden wayns.

接著是沉重的馬車,壓過石板。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
provision [prə'viʒən]

想一想再看

n. 規定,條款; 供應(品); 預備
n.

 
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 禮貌,好意,恩惠

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
weary ['wiəri]

想一想再看

adj. 疲倦的,厭煩的
v. 疲倦,厭煩,生

 
bleak [bli:k]

想一想再看

adj. 蕭瑟的,嚴寒的,陰郁的

聯想記憶
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮喪的,降低的,不景氣的,蕭條的,凹陷的,扁平

聯想記憶
whisper ['wispə]

想一想再看

n. 低語,竊竊私語,颯颯的聲音
vi. 低聲

 
likeness ['laiknis]

想一想再看

n. 相像,相似物,樣子

 
hospitality [.hɔspi'tæliti]

想一想再看

n. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理

聯想記憶
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移動王車易

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 王瑞儿视频| 女人打屁股针视频| 爱很美味电影| 让我们一起摇太阳| 男骑女| 天地无伦| 北京卫视今晚节目表| 教学质量分析| 黄视频在线播放| 亲子血型对照表| 蓝家宝电影| 中央八套电视剧| 思想认识不到位,重视程度不够| 阴道视频| 抖音网页版官网| 调音师结局剧情大解析| 杨子姗赵又廷演的电影叫什么| 散文诗二首批注| 你在想什么| 大尺度床戏韩国| 大师兄 电影| 红色角落| 六年级五单元作文| 那些年电影| 杨紫和肖战演的电视剧是什么| 精品视频| 王瑞儿视频| 林峰电影| 超级大山炮之海岛奇遇 电影免费观看| 易烊千玺个人简历资料| 男同视频在线| 成吉思汗电影| 蓝家宝电影| 三年电影免费完整| 浙江卫视节目在线观看直播| 真爱复苏| 寡妇年| 梁修身| 赖小子在线观看完整视频高清| 爱情最美丽 电视剧| 永井大|