日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第339期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 艾莉亞(04)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

There was an abandoned village half a day’s ride to the north, Notch told Lord Beric;

諾奇告訴貝里伯爵,往北半日騎程有個廢棄的村莊,

they’d find better shelter there, a place to wait out the worst of the rains.

可以在那休息避雨。

So they dragged themselves back into the saddles and urged their horses down the great hill.

于是他們不情不愿地上馬出發,行下巨峰。

The rains did not let up.

雨沒減弱。

They rode through woods and fields, fording swollen streams where the rushing water came up to the bellies of their horses.

人馬穿過樹林和原野,趟過高漲的小河,湍急的水流直達馬肚子。

Arya pulled up the hood of her cloak and hunched down, sodden and shivering but determined not to falter.

艾莉亞拉起兜帽,趴低身子,雖然通體濕透,一陣陣地顫抖,卻毫不示弱。

Merrit and Mudge were soon coughing as bad as Watty, and poor Ned seemed to grow more miserable with every mile.

很快,梅利和墨吉開始跟瓦提一樣劇烈咳嗽,而可憐的艾德每多走一里地就變得愈加痛苦。

“When I wear my helm, the rain beats against the steel and gives me headaches,” he complained.

“戴上頭盔,雨點敲打鐵皮讓我頭疼,”他抱怨,

“But when I take it off, my hair gets soaked and sticks to my face and in my mouth.”

“但摘下頭盔,頭發就會浸滿水,粘在臉上,還鉆進嘴巴里?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

“You have a knife,” Gendry suggested.

“你有匕首,”詹德利建議,

“If your hair annoys you so much, shave your bloody head.”

“若頭發這么討人厭,就把那該死的腦袋剃光。”

He doesn’t like Ned.

他不喜歡艾德。

The squire seemed nice enough to Arya;

這侍從對艾莉亞似乎還不錯,

maybe a little shy, but good-natured.

也許有點害羞,但脾氣很好。

She had always heard that Dornishmen were small and swarthy, with black hair and small black eyes,

她常聽說多恩人都是小個子、黑皮膚,長著黑頭發和小小的黑眼睛,

but Ned had big blue eyes, so dark that they looked almost purple.

但艾德有藍藍的大眼睛,顏色如此之深,近乎于紫。

And his hair was a pale blond, more ash than honey.

他的頭發也挺漂亮,白金色,猶如灰燼和蜂蜜的結合。

“How long have you been Lord Beric’s squire?”

“你當貝里伯爵的侍從多久了?”

she asked, to take his mind from his misery.

她問,好讓他分心,別那么痛苦。

“He took me for his page when he espoused my aunt.”

“他跟我姑母訂婚時將我收為侍衛?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

He coughed.

他邊咳嗽邊回答,

“I was seven, but when I turned ten he raised me to squire.

“那時我七歲,十歲時,他將我提升為侍從。

I won a prize once, riding at rings.”

我在長槍比武上得過獎?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

“I never learned the lance, but I could beat you with a sword,” said Arya.

“我沒學過長槍,但可以用劍打敗你,”艾莉亞說。

“Have you killed anyone?”

“你殺過人嗎?”

That seemed to startle him.

這話似乎嚇了他一跳。

“I’m only twelve.”

“我才十二歲耶。”

I killed a boy when I was eight, Arya almost said, but she thought she’d better not.

我八歲時就殺了一個男孩,艾莉亞差點出口,旋即覺得不妥。

“You’ve been in battles, though.”

“嗯,但你打過仗?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

“Yes.”

“是的,”

He did not sound very proud of it.

他聽起來并不怎么以此為豪。

“I was at the Mummer’s Ford.

“在戲子灘,

When Lord Beric fell into the river, I dragged him up onto the bank so he wouldn’t drown and stood over him with my sword.

貝里伯爵掉進河里,是我將他拖到岸上,讓他不被淹死,然后拿著劍守在他身旁。

I never had to fight, though.

可我根本沒和敵人交手,

He had a broken lance sticking out of him, so no one bothered us.

大人身上戳了一支斷裂的長槍,因此沒人在意。

When we regrouped, Green Gergen helped pull his lordship back onto a horse.”

等我們重新集結,格林·杰欽幫忙把大人拉到馬背上。”

Arya was remembering the stableboy at King’s Landing.

艾莉亞想起君臨城的馬童,

After him there’d been that guard whose throat she cut at Harrenhal, and Ser Amory’s men at that holdfast by the lake.

想起赫倫堡那個被割喉的衛兵,想起湖畔莊園外亞摩利爵士的手下。

She didn’t know if Weese and Chiswyck counted, or the ones who’d died on account of the weasel soup …

她不知威斯和奇斯威克算不算,還有因黃鼠狼湯而死的那些……

all of a sudden, she felt very sad.

突然間,她感到非常悲哀。

“My father was called Ned too,” she said.

“我父親也叫艾德,”她說。

“I know.

“我知道。

I saw him at the Hand’s tourney.

我在首相的比武大會上見過他,

I wanted to go up and speak with him, but I couldn’t think what to say.”

本想上前跟他說話呢,卻想不出說什么。”

Ned shivered beneath his cloak, a sodden length of pale purple.

艾德在斗篷下顫抖,淡紫色長斗篷浸滿了水。

“Were you at the tourney?

“您也在比武大會上嗎?

I saw your sister there.

我看到您姐姐在那兒,

Ser Loras Tyrell gave her a rose.”

洛拉斯·提利爾爵士送她一朵玫瑰。”

“She told me.”

“她告訴我了。”

It all seemed so long ago.

一千年前的往事。

“Her friend Jeyne Poole fell in love with your Lord Beric.”

“她的朋友珍妮·普爾愛上了你們的貝里伯爵?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

“He’s promised to my aunt.”

“他跟我姑母訂婚了?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

Ned looked uncomfortable.

艾德有些不安。

“That was before, though.

“但那是從前。

Before he …”

在他……”

… died? she thought, as Ned’s voice trailed off into an awkward silence.

……死之前?她心想,艾德的聲音逐漸減弱,變成窘迫的沉默。

Their horses’ hooves made sucking sounds as they pulled free of the mud.

馬蹄在泥濘中踩踏,發出粘乎乎的聲音。

“My lady?”

“小姐?”

Ned said at last.

艾德最后道,

“You have a baseborn brother … Jon Snow?”

“您有個庶出的哥哥……瓊恩·雪諾?”

“He’s with the Night’s Watch on the Wall.”

“他在長城的守夜人軍團服役。”

Maybe I should go to the Wall instead of Riverrun.

也許我該去長城,而不是奔流城。

Jon wouldn’t care who I killed or whether I brushed my hair … “

瓊恩不會在乎我殺了誰,或者我梳不梳頭發……

Jon looks like me, even though he’s bastard-born.

“瓊恩的模樣跟我很像,盡管他是私生子。

He used to muss my hair and call me ‘little sister.’ ”

他以前常弄亂我的頭發,叫我‘我的小妹’?!?span style="text-wrap: wrap;">

Arya missed Jon most of all.

艾莉亞最想念瓊恩,

Just saying his name made her sad.

單單說出他的名字就讓她傷心。

“How do you know about Jon?”

“你怎么知道瓊恩?”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
startle ['stɑ:tl]

想一想再看

n. 驚愕,驚恐
v. 吃驚,使 ... 驚愕

聯想記憶
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 計算;認為 vi. 計數;有價值 n. 計數;計

 
notch [nɔtʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刻痕,等級,峽谷 vt. 刻凹痕,用刻痕計算,計分

聯想記憶
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲慘的,痛苦的,貧乏的

 
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲慘的境遇,苦難

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
soaked [səukt]

想一想再看

adj. 濕透的 動詞soak的過去式和過去分詞

 
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦過,消

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 一江春水向东流 电视剧| 黄色网址视频免费| 白洁教师| 送元二使安西课堂笔记| 王艺婵| 庞敏| 偷偷藏不住演员表| 超级飞侠十七季| 张念骅| 电影《ol3》完整版在线观看| 白雪公主和七个小矮人电影| 赵在允| 护航 电影| 金鸳鸯| 王宝强 唐人街探案| 米娅华希科沃斯卡| 爱情电影网aqdy| 布衣神相国语电视剧在线看完整版| 朱茉颜| 二年级下册数学期末试卷人教版| 年轻的丈夫| 暗夜尖叫1988美国版高清观看| 我的亲爱| 冷血惊魂| ghost rider| 暗黑破坏神2毁灭之王| 饮料超人| 电影《stag》完整版| 果宝特攻5 2030| 红楼梦小戏骨| 一直很安静简谱| 红海行动2虎鲸行动在线播放国语| 欧美一级毛片免费视频| 狗年电影| christie stevens| 蚊子海岸| 混凝土结构设计规范gb50010-2020| 吃大米饭是增肥还是减肥| 闵度允李采潭| 经典常谈阅读笔记| http://www.douyin.com|