日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第327期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 丹妮莉絲(03)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Ser Jorah Mormont returned an hour later, accompanied by three captains of the Stormcrows.

喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士一小時之后返回,帶來暴鴉團的三名團長。

They wore black feathers on their polished helms, and claimed to be all equal in honor and authority.

三人皆戴插黑羽的拋光頭盔,聲稱具有完全同等的榮譽和權力。

Dany studied them as Irri and Jhiqui poured the wine.

趁伊麗和姬琪倒酒時,丹妮仔細觀察。

Prendahl na Ghezn was a thickset Ghiscari with a broad face and dark hair going grey;

普蘭達·納·紀森是粗壯的吉斯人,一張寬臉,黑發已漸變灰;

Sallor the Bald had a twisting scar across his pale Qartheen cheek;

光頭薩洛有道彎彎曲曲的疤痕,橫跨在那魁爾斯人特有的白皙臉頰上;

and Daario Naharis was flamboyant even for a Tyroshi.

達里奧·納哈里斯即使以泰洛西人的標準來看,也稱得上服飾華麗。

His beard was cut into three prongs and dyed blue, the same color as his eyes and the curly hair that fell to his collar.

他唇邊的胡子理成三支,染上藍色,跟眼睛和垂至頸項的卷發顏色一致。

His pointed mustachios were painted gold.

尖尖的小胡子則涂為金色。

His clothes were all shades of yellow;

他的衣服是深淺不一的黃:

a foam of Myrish lace the color of butter spilled from his collar and cuffs,

奶油色泡沫狀密爾蕾絲從領口和袖口里冒出,

his doublet was sewn with brass medallions in the shape of dandelions,

緊身上衣縫滿蒲公英形的黃銅勛章,

and ornamental goldwork crawled up his high leather boots to his thighs.

直套到大腿的高筒皮靴裝點金色紋飾,

Gloves of soft yellow suede were tucked into a belt of gilded rings, and his fingernails were enameled blue.

而柔軟的黃色小山羊皮手套插在鍍金環構成的腰帶里。只有手指甲上涂的是藍色釉彩。

But it was Prendahl na Ghezn who spoke for the sellswords.

代表傭兵團發言的是普蘭達·納·紀森。

“You would do well to take your rabble elsewhere,” he said.

“快把你的烏合之眾帶去別處,”他道,

“You took Astapor by treachery, but Yunkai shall not fall so easily.”

“你用詭計奪取阿斯塔波,但淵凱不一樣?!?/p>

“Five hundred of your Stormcrows against ten thousand of my Unsullied,” said Dany.

“五百風暴烏鴉對抗一萬無垢者,”丹妮說,

“I am only a young girl and do not understand the ways of war, yet these odds seem poor to me.”

“我只是個年輕女子,不懂戰爭之道,但我以為,實力如此懸殊,獲勝的機會微乎其微。”

“The Stormcrows do not stand alone,” said Prendahl.

“風暴烏鴉并非獨力支撐?!逼仗m達道。

“Stormcrows do not stand at all.

“風暴烏鴉根本不會支撐。

They fly, at the first sign of thunder.

看到雷電的第一個征兆,

Perhaps you should be flying now.

他們就會逃亡——跟你現在該作的一樣。

I have heard that sellswords are notoriously unfaithful.

我聽說傭兵素有不忠的惡名,

What will it avail you to be staunch, when the Second Sons change sides?”

倘若次子團轉換立場,你們的堅持有什么好處呢?”

“That will not happen,” Prendahl insisted, unmoved.

“那是不可能的事,”普蘭達不為所動,

“And if it did, it would not matter.

“即使真的發生,也沒關系。

The Second Sons are nothing.

次子團本不算什么,

We fight beside the stalwart men of Yunkai.”

我們將與堅定的淵凱部隊并肩作戰。”

“You fight beside bed-boys armed with spears.”

“你們將與拿長矛的床上奴隸并肩作戰?!?/p>

When she turned her head, the twin bells in her braid rang softly.

她轉動腦袋,辮子里的一對鈴鐺輕聲作響。

“Once battle is joined, do not think to ask for quarter.

“一旦開戰,便休想懇求仁慈;

Join me now, however, and you shall keep the gold the Yunkai’i paid you and claim a share of the plunder besides,

而若現在加入,不僅能保有淵凱人支付的金錢,還可額外分享一份戰利品,

with greater rewards later when I come into my kingdom.

日后助我復國,更是榮華富貴,享之不盡。

Fight for the Wise Masters, and your wages will be death.

想想看,為賢主大人們而戰,報酬將是死亡。

Do you imagine that Yunkai will open its gates when my Unsullied are butchering you beneath the walls?”

你認為我的無垢者在城墻下屠宰你們的時候,淵凱人會打開城門嗎?

“Woman, you bray like an ass, and make no more sense.”

“女人,你只會驢叫,毫無意義!”

“Woman?”

“女人?”

She chuckled.

她咯咯笑道,

“Is that meant to insult me?

“這算侮辱嗎?

I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.”

若我真把你當男人看待,就會當即回敬一記耳光?!?/p>

Dany met his stare.

丹妮對上他的視線。

“I am Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt,

“我乃坦格利安家族的‘風暴降生’丹妮莉絲,不焚者,

Mother of Dragons, khaleesi to Drogo’s riders, and queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.”

龍之母,卓戈卡奧的卡麗熙,維斯特洛七大王國的女王?!?/p>

“What you are,” said Prendahl na Ghezn,

“你只是一個馬王的婊子。”普蘭達·納·紀森說,

“is a horselord’s whore.

“等我們勝利后,

When we break you, I will breed you to my stallion.”

我要讓你跟我的坐騎交配。”

Strong Belwas drew his arakh.

壯漢貝沃斯拔出亞拉克彎刀,

“Strong Belwas will give his ugly tongue to the little queen, if she likes.”

“小女王,讓壯漢貝沃斯把他那惡心的舌頭割掉?!?/p>

“No, Belwas.

“不,貝沃斯,

I have given these men my safe conduct.”

我保證過這些人的安全?!?/p>

She smiled.

她微笑,

“Tell me this—are the Stormcrows slave or free?”

“告訴我——暴鴉團的成員是奴隸還是自由人?”

“We are a brotherhood of free men,” Sallor declared.

“我們是自由人組成的兄弟會?!彼_洛宣稱。

“Good.” Dany stood.

“很好,”丹妮站起身,

“Go back and tell your brothers what I said, then.

“那就回去把我的話告訴你的弟兄們。

It may be that some of them would sooner sup on gold and glory than on death.

也許更多人愿意擁有金錢和榮耀,而不是死亡。

I shall want your answer on the morrow.”

我明天要你們的答復?!?/p>

The Stormcrow captains rose in unison.

暴鴉團的隊長們同時起立。

“Our answer is no,” said Prendahl na Ghezn.

“我們的答復是不,”普蘭達·納·紀森說,

His fellows followed him out of the tent …

然后帶著同伴們走出營帳……

but Daario Naharis glanced back as he left, and inclined his head in polite farewell.

但達里奧·納哈里斯離開時回頭瞥了一眼,并點頭禮貌地道別。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帳篷
v. 住帳篷,宿營

 
ornamental [.ɔ:nə'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 裝飾的 n. 裝飾品

 
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求權;主張,斷言,聲稱;要求物

 
conduct [kən'dʌkt]

想一想再看

n. 行為,舉動,品行
v. 引導,指揮,管理

聯想記憶
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
flamboyant [flæm'bɔiənt]

想一想再看

adj. 艷麗的,炫耀的,火焰式的 n. 鳳凰木

聯想記憶
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,傷痕,斷崖
v. 結疤,使 ...

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
suede [sweid]

想一想再看

n. 絨面革,小山羊皮(軟羔皮),仿麂皮織物

聯想記憶
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱罵
n. 侮辱,辱罵

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: xxxxxxxxxxxx| 格伦鲍威尔| 欧美性高清aviu88| 春娇与志明电影| 绅士联盟| 蜘蛛侠在线观看| department什么意思| 青娱乐视视频| 单招在线咨询| 秀人网嫩模私拍大尺度| 王音棋的个人简历| 月亮电影| 密桃成孰时| 男生帅气动漫头像| 活埋电影| 08版包青天狸猫换太子| 真爱复苏| 永恒万花筒佐助壁纸| 秀人网门户网免费| 6套电影频道节目表| 金沙滩秦腔剧情介绍| 秀人网尤妮丝深夜福利视频| 青春之歌电影演员表名单| 宁静是什么民族| 香谱七十二图解| 吉泽明步电影| 林继东| 欲孽迷宫电影| 哥谭演员表| 52bb| 87版七仙女台湾| 小时代 电影| 井冈山必去的三个景点 | 香水有毒微电影无删减完整版| 《求知报》答案| 形容颜色的成语有哪些| free hd xxxx moms movie777| hunger game| 李白电影| 卧虎在线观看| 全家福演员表|