日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第317期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 瓊恩(02)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

“Did we?”

“是嗎?”

Sometimes Jon forgot how wild she was, and then she would remind him.

瓊恩有時會忘記她是個十足的野人,每到這時候,她的言行就會主動提醒他,

“How did that happen?”

“什么意思?”

“The gods made the earth for all men t’ share.

“諸神創造世界給人類共享。

Only when the kings come with their crowns and steel swords, they claimed it was all theirs.

然而所謂的國王們帶著王冠和鋼劍到來,宣稱那全是他們的。

My trees, they said, you can’t eat them apples.

‘這是我的樹,’他們說,‘你不能吃上面的蘋果。

My stream, you can’t fish here.

這是我的河,你不能在這兒捕魚。

My wood, you’re not t’ hunt.

這是我的森林,你不能過來打獵。

My earth, my water, my castle, my daughter, keep your hands away or I’ll chop ’em off,

這些是我的土地,我的流水,我的城堡,我的女兒,把你們的手拿開,否則休怪我剁了它。

but maybe if you kneel t’ me I’ll let you have a sniff.

當然啦,朝我下跪的話,我也許會讓你們嗅一嗅。’

You call us thieves, but at least a thief has t’ be brave and clever and quick.

你們稱我們是賊,但賊至少得敏捷、機智和勇敢。

A kneeler only has t’ kneel.”

下跪的人只會下跪。”

“Harma and the Bag of Bones don’t come raiding for fish and apples.

“哈瑪和骨頭袋子可不是為魚或蘋果而掠襲。

They steal swords and axes.

他們掠奪長劍和斧子,

Spices, silks, and furs.

香料、絲綢與毛皮,

They grab every coin and ring and jeweled cup they can find, casks of wine in summer and casks of beef in winter,

攫取能找到的每枚硬幣、每枚戒指和每只珠寶杯子,夏天搶酒,冬季搶肉,

and they take women in any season and carry them off beyond the Wall.”

任何季節都搶女人,并將她們擄過長城。”

“And what if they do?

“那又怎樣?

I’d sooner be stolen by a strong man than be given t’ some weakling by my father.”

我寧愿被強壯的男人偷走,也不要被父親嫁給懦夫。”

“You say that, but how can you know?

“說是這么說,但你怎知道對方是好是壞?

What if you were stolen by someone you hated?”

若被討厭的人偷走怎么辦?”

“He’d have t’ be quick and cunning and brave t’ steal me.

“要偷走我,他必須敏捷、機智和勇敢。

So his sons would be strong and smart as well.

這樣他的兒子也會又強壯又聰明。

Why would I hate such a man as that?”

我為什么要討厭這樣的人?”

“Maybe he never washes, so he smells as rank as a bear.”

“也許他從不洗澡,臭得像頭熊。”

“Then I’d push him in a stream or throw a bucket o’ water on him.

“那我就把他推進河里,或者潑桶水到他身上。

Anyhow, men shouldn’t smell sweet like flowers.”

不管怎么說,男人不該聞起來像花。”

“What’s wrong with flowers?”

“花有什么錯?”

“Nothing, for a bee.

“沒什么——對蜜蜂而言。

For bed I want one o’ these.”

上床嘛,我要這樣的。”

Ygritte made to grab the front of his breeches.

耶哥蕊特伸手勾他馬褲前褶。

Jon caught her wrist.

瓊恩握住她手腕。

“What if the man who stole you drank too much?” he insisted.

“如果偷走你的人是個酒鬼呢?”他堅持,

“What if he was brutal or cruel?”

“如果他粗暴殘忍呢?”

He tightened his grip to make a point.

他使勁捏緊,加以強調。

“What if he was stronger than you, and liked to beat you bloody?”

“如果他比你強壯,又喜歡狠狠揍你呢?”

“I’d cut his throat while he slept.

“那我就趁他睡著時割他喉嚨。

You know nothing, Jon Snow.”

你什么都不懂,瓊恩·雪諾。”

Ygritte twisted like an eel and wrenched away from him.

耶哥蕊特像鰻魚一樣扭動,掙脫了他。

I know one thing.

我懂,

I know that you are wildling to the bone.

你打骨予里是個十足的野人。

It was easy to forget that sometimes, when they were laughing together, or kissing.

當他們一起歡笑、一起接吻時,這點很容易忘記。

But then one of them would say something, or do something, and he would suddenly be reminded of the wall between their worlds.

但隨后其中一人會說些什么,做些什么,于是他會突然記起他們的世界之間隔著一堵墻。

“A man can own a woman or a man can own a knife,” Ygritte told him,

“男人要么占有女人,要么得到匕首,”耶哥蕊特告訴他,

“but no man can own both. Every little girl learns that from her mother.”

“每個女孩小時候都從母親那兒得到了教誨。”

She raised her chin defiantly and gave her thick red hair a shake.

她挑戰似地揚起下巴,晃晃濃密的紅發。

“And men can’t own the land no more’n they can own the sea or the sky.

“而且人們不能占有土地,正如不能占有海洋和天空。

You kneelers think you do, but Mance is going t’ show you different.”

你們下跪之人自認為可以,曼斯會讓你們知道并非如此。”

It was a fine brave boast, but it rang hollow.

這話很是英勇自豪,卻十分空洞。

Jon glanced back to make certain the Magnar was not in earshot.

瓊恩回頭瞥了一眼,確定馬格拿聽不到。

Errok, Big Boil, and Hempen Dan were walking a few yards behind them, but paying no attention.

埃洛克、大癤子和麻繩丹跟在身后幾碼處行走,但都沒留意。

Big Boil was complaining of his arse.

大癤子正抱怨他的屁股。

“Ygritte,” he said in a low voice,

“耶哥蕊特,”他壓低聲音說,

“Mance cannot win this war.”

“曼斯贏不了這場戰爭。”

“He can!” she insisted.

“他能!”她堅持,

“You know nothing, Jon Snow.

“你什么都不懂,瓊恩·雪諾。

You have never seen the free folk fight!”

你從沒見過自由民打仗!”

Wildlings fought like heroes or demons, depending on who you talked to, but it came down to the same thing in the end.

自由民打起仗來像英雄還是像惡魔,取決于你的交談對象,但說到底是一回事。

They fight with reckless courage, every man out for glory.

他們憑著魯莽的勇氣,為榮耀而戰。

“I don’t doubt that you’re all very brave, but when it comes to battle, discipline beats valor every time.

“我絲毫不懷疑你們的勇敢,然則戰爭需要紀律,沒有規矩不成方圓。

In the end Mance will fail as all the Kings-beyond-the-Wall have failed before him.

曼斯終將像以前的塞外之王一樣失敗,

And when he does, you’ll die.

而當他失敗時,你們會死!

All of you.”

你們所有人都會死。”

Ygritte had looked so angry he thought she was about to strike him.

耶哥蕊特看起來非常生氣,他甚至以為她要打他。

“All of us,” she said.

“我們所有人,”她說,

“You too.

“你也一樣。

You’re no crow now, Jon Snow.

你現在不是烏鴉了,瓊恩·雪諾。

I swore you weren’t, so you better not be.”

我曾發誓說你不是,所以你最好不是。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
boast [bəust]

想一想再看

v. 吹牛,自夸,說大話
n. 自吹自擂,自夸

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,車,氣)流,水流,組
v. 流動,

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
cunning ['kʌniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 狡猾的,有眼光的,精巧的,可愛的
n

 
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭動(twist的過去式)

 
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 裝在桶里
vi.

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光榮,榮譽,壯麗,贊頌
vi. 為 ..

 
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移動王車易

 
rank [ræŋk]

想一想再看

n. 等級,階層,排,列
v. 分等級,排列,

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 读书很苦,坚持很酷| 十大高蛋白食物蔬菜| 王尧演员| 相识在线观看| 过客图片| 电影壮志凌云女版满天星法版在线看| 黄秋生的电影| 尤勇智的个人资料简介| 张天爱演过的三级| 魔界王子免费动漫观看| 黑洞表面豆瓣| 电影美丽人生| 查隆拉·诺山荣| 电影《exotica》完整版观看| 抖音平台| 小清水亚美| 林子祥电影| 性欧洲| 楼下的女邻居| 少爷和我短剧| 婚前婚后电影高清完整版| 电影终极之战 电影| 密杀名单| 离歌吉他谱| 赖小子| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 永井大| sarajay大白臀ryanconner| 梦断楼兰电影| xiuren秀人网最新地址| 挖掘机动画片儿童| 幻乐森林演员表| 带上她的眼睛| 张国立个人资料简介| 混凝土结构施工质量验收规范gb50204-2015| 电影名叫《保姆》| 电影大事件| 《侏罗纪公园1》电影免费观看 | 赌侠 1990 刘德华| 邯郸学步成语故事完整版| 鸣鸟不飞oad|