日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第307期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 艾莉亞(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Finally Tom ran out of rain songs and put away his harp.

最后,湯姆把所有關于雨的歌都唱完了,方才放下豎琴。

Then there was only the sound of the rain itself beating down on the slate roof of the brewhouse.

于是只剩雨水敲打釀酒屋板巖頂的聲音。骰子游戲也告結束。

The dice game ended, and Arya stood on one leg and then the other listening to Merrit complain about his horse throwing a shoe.

艾莉亞單腿站立,又換到另一條腿,繼續西利歐·佛瑞爾教導的練習。梅利抱怨他的馬踢掉了一塊蹄鐵。

“I could shoe him for you,” said Gendry, all of a sudden.

“我可以幫你鑲,”詹德利突然說,

“I was only a ’prentice, but my master said my hand was made to hold a hammer.

“我只是個鐵匠學徒,但師傅說,我這雙手天生就是用來掄錘子的。

I can shoe horses, close up rents in mail, and beat the dents from plate.

我會鑲馬蹄鐵,修補鎖甲,打平板甲。

I bet I could make swords too.”

我敢打賭,還可以鑄劍呢。”

“What are you saying, lad?” asked Harwin.

“你說什么,孩子?”哈爾溫道。

“I’ll smith for you.”

“我可以為您打鐵。”

Gendry went to one knee before Lord Beric.

詹德利單膝跪倒在貝里伯爵跟前。

“If you’ll have me, m’lord, I could be of use.

“若您愿意收留,大人,我會有用的。

I’ve made tools and knives and once I made a helmet that wasn’t so bad.

我會造工具和匕首,有回還打了頂不錯的頭盔,

One of the Mountain’s men stole it from me when we was taken.”

只是被抓時,教魔山的部下奪走了。”

Arya bit her lip.

艾莉亞咬緊嘴唇。

He means to leave me too.

他也要離我而去。

“You would do better serving Lord Tully at Riverrun,” said Lord Beric.

“你該替奔流城的徒利大人效勞,”貝里伯爵說,

“I cannot pay for your work.”

“我付不了工錢。”

“No one ever did.

“我不要工錢,

I want a forge, and food to eat, some place I can sleep.

只需火爐、面包和睡的地方,

That’s enough, m’lord.”

大人。”

“A smith can find a welcome most anywhere.

“鐵匠上哪兒都受歡迎,

A skilled armorer even more so.

武器師傅尤有過之。

Why would you choose to stay with us?”

你為什么要跟我們呢?”

Arya watched Gendry screw up his stupid face, thinking.

艾莉亞看著詹德利作出那副若有所思的笨表情。

“At the hollow hill, what you said about being King Robert’s men, and brothers, I liked that.

“在空山里,您說你們是勞勃國王的人,是無旗兄弟會,我很喜歡這些話。

I liked that you gave the Hound a trial.

我喜歡您給予獵狗的審判。

Lord Bolton just hanged folk or took off their heads, and Lord Tywin and Ser Amory were the same.

波頓伯爵只會把人絞死,或者砍腦袋,泰溫公爵和亞摩利爵士也一樣。

I’d sooner smith for you.”

我寧愿為您打鐵。”

“We got plenty of mail needs mending, m’lord,”

“我們有大量鎖甲需要修補,大人,”

Jack reminded Lord Beric.

杰克提醒貝里伯爵,

“Most we took off the dead, and there’s holes where the death came through.”

“多半是從死者身上剝的,要害處有洞眼。”

“You must be a lackwit, boy,” said Lem.

“你一定是個笨蛋,孩子,”檸檬說。

“We’re outlaws.

“我們這幫人落草為生,

Lowborn scum, most of us, excepting his lordship.

除了伯爵大人,大多出生低微。

Don’t think it’ll be like Tom’s fool songs neither.

不要把湯姆那些笨歌曲當真。

You won’t be stealing no kisses from a princess, nor riding in no tourneys in stolen armor.

你不可能偷取公主的吻,也不可能穿著盜來的盔甲參加比武大會。

You join us, you’ll end with your neck in a noose, or your head mounted up above some castle gate.”

當了強盜,下場不是脖子套絞繩,便是腦袋搬家插在城堡大門。”

“It’s no more than they’d do for you,” said Gendry.

“我們都一樣。”詹德利說。

“Aye, that’s so,” said Jack-Be-Lucky cheerfully.

“沒錯,就是這樣,”幸運杰克樂呵呵地道,

“The crows await us all.

“烏鴉等著大家。

M’lord, the boy seems brave enough, and we do have need of what he brings us.

大人,這孩子夠膽,我們又確實需要他的手藝。

Take him, says Jack.”

依杰克之見,留下他吧。”

“And quick,” suggested Harwin, chuckling,

“而且要快,”哈爾溫咯咯笑著建議,

“before the fever passes and he comes back to his senses.”

“免得他熱情消退,恢復理智。”

A wan smile crossed Lord Beric’s lips.

一抹淡淡的微笑掠過貝里伯爵的嘴唇。

“Thoros, my sword.”

“索羅斯,我的劍!”

This time the lightning lord did not set the blade afire, but merely laid it light on Gendry’s shoulder.

這一次,閃電大王沒把劍點燃,只將它輕輕搭在詹德利肩頭。

“Gendry, do you swear before the eyes of gods and men to defend those who cannot defend themselves,

“詹德利,你是否愿在諸神和世人面前發誓,守衛弱者,

to protect all women and children, to obey your captains, your liege lord, and your king,

保護婦女與兒童,服從長官、封君與國王,

to fight bravely when needed and do such other tasks as are laid upon you, however hard or humble or dangerous they may be?”

無論前途如何艱難、如何卑微、如何危險,始終如一地英勇奮戰,不辱使命?”

“I do, m’lord.”

“我愿意,大人。”

The marcher lord moved the sword from the right shoulder to the left, and said,

邊疆地的伯爵把劍從右肩移到左肩,

“Arise Ser Gendry, knight of the hollow hill, and be welcome to our brotherhood.”

“起來吧,詹德利爵士,空山的騎士,歡迎加入無旗兄弟會。”

From the door came rough, rasping laughter.

門口傳來刺耳的笑聲。

The rain was running off him.

雨水從他身上滴落,

His burned arm was wrapped in leaves and linen and bound tight against his chest by a crude rope sling,

燒傷的手臂仍裹在層層疊疊的亞麻布中,用一根粗麻繩緊縛于胸前,

but the older burns that marked his face glistened black and slick in the glow of their little fire.

但臉龐舊有的灼傷在微弱火焰的照耀下閃爍著陰沉的光芒。

“Making more knights, Dondarrion?” the intruder said in a growl.

“又封騎士了,唐德利恩?”闖入者低沉地說,

“I ought to kill you all over again for that.”

“為此我該再殺你一遍。”

Lord Beric faced him coolly.

貝里伯爵沉著地面對他,

“I’d hoped we’d seen the last of you, Clegane.

“我以為再見不到面了,克里岡,

How did you come to find us?”

你怎么找來的?”

“It wasn’t hard.

“媽的,有什么難?

You made enough bloody smoke to be seen in Oldtown.”

你們弄出來許多煙,只怕舊鎮都看得到。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
helmet ['helmit]

想一想再看

n. 頭盔,遮陽帽,盔甲

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 騎士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
linen ['linin]

想一想再看

n. 亞麻布,亞麻線,亞麻制品
adj. 亞麻

 
blade [bleid]

想一想再看

n. 刀鋒,刀口

 
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防護,辯護,防守

 
merely ['miəli]

想一想再看

adv. 僅僅,只不過

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艱難的,討厭的,不適的

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲嘆,控訴

 
hollow ['hɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 洞,窟窿,山谷
adj. 空的,虛偽的,

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 风筝 电影| 电影《追求》| 玫瑰的故事图片| 杨佑宁个人简历| 小数加减法评课| 张筱雨粉嫩啪啪人体| 礼佛三拜正确动作视频| 敖丙手机壁纸| 那些女人演员表全部名单| cctv6电影节目表| 实用咒语大全| 九州电影网| 六字真言颂怙主三宝| 应晓薇个人资料| 上香香灰打卷图解| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频| dy充值| 潜行吧!奈亚子| 美女自愿戴镣铐调教室| 草逼操| 吉吉映画| 《对手》演员表| 影子是我的好朋友仿句怎么写| 日本变态网站| 血色天劫| 男人不可以穷演员表| 张钰凰| 四年级下册绿| 孙兴电影| 混凝土结构施工质量验收规范gb50204-2015 | 深夜在线观看视频| 叶玉卿电影| 爱来的刚好演员表| 男生女生向前冲2014| 抖音下载安装i| 浙江卫视今天全部节目表| 八仙过海 电影| 87版红楼梦4k修复版| 浙江卫视台节目表| 电影白日梦2| 杨子纯|