日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第293期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 詹姆(08)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Once wed to Alys Karstark, Hoat might be a lord in truth.

只要娶亞麗·卡史塔克小姐為妻,山羊就能成為名副其實的領主老爺。

If he could collect some gold from your father so much the better,

他想從你父親那邊敲詐一筆,

but he would have delivered you to Lord Rickard no matter how much Lord Tywin paid.

然后把你賣給瑞卡德大人。

His price would be the maid, and safe refuge.

他要的是那位少女,是避難所。”

“But to sell you he must keep you, and the riverlands are full of those who would gladly steal you away.

“想賣你,首先要保住你,而河間地處處有危機。

Glover and Tallhart were broken at Duskendale, but remnants of their host are still abroad, with the Mountain slaughtering the stragglers.

葛洛佛和陶哈在暮臨廳大敗,他們的部隊四散潰逃,遭到魔山的追殺;

A thousand Karstarks prowl the lands south and east of Riverrun, hunting you.

一千名卡史塔克的部眾為了抓你,朝奔流城東、南兩個方向持續搜索;

Elsewhere are Darry men left lordless and lawless, packs of four-footed wolves, and the lightning lord’s outlaw bands.

此外還有無主無地的戴瑞家部眾,越來越猖狂的狼群和閃電大王率領的土匪。

Dondarrion would gladly hang you and the goat together from the same tree.”

說真的,要給唐德利恩逮住,他會把你和山羊吊死在同一棵樹上。”

The Lord of the Dreadfort sopped up some of the blood with a chunk of bread.

恐怖堡伯爵用面包塊去吸餐盤里的血。

“Harrenhal was the only place Lord Vargo could hope to hold you safe,

“只有把你關在赫倫堡,他才能放心地做交易,

but here his Brave Companions are much outnumbered by my own men, and by Ser Aenys and his Freys.

可在此地,他的勇士團不僅比我的人少,甚至連伊尼斯爵士的人也比不上。

No doubt he feared I might return you to Ser Edmure at Riverrun … or worse, send you on to your father.

毫無疑問,他害怕我把你送還給奔流城的艾德慕……甚至把你還給你父親。”

“By maiming you, he meant to remove your sword as a threat,

“但弄殘了你,他一舉達到三個目的:

gain himself a grisly token to send to your father, and diminish your value to me.

除去潛在的威脅,給你父親一個恐怖的信物,抵消了你對我的價值——

For he is my man, as I am King Robb’s man.

他是我的人,我是羅柏國王的人,

Thus his crime is mine, or may seem so in your father’s eyes.

如果要問罪,得先找到我頭上。

And therein lies my … small difficulty.”

所以你看……這就是我的小麻煩。”

He gazed at Jaime, his pale eyes unblinking, expectant, chill.

他盯著詹姆,淡色的眼睛半點不眨,充滿暗示,充滿寒意。

I see.

我明白了。

“You want me to absolve you of blame.

“你要我為你洗刷,

To tell my father that this stump is no work of yours.”

你要我告訴父親這一切不關你的事,”

Jaime laughed.

詹姆哈哈大笑,

“My lord, send me to Cersei, and I’ll sing as sweet a song as you could want, of how gently you treated me.”

“大人,把我送到瑟曦身邊,我會盡我所能地大吹法螺,歌頌你對我的優待。”

Any other answer, he knew, and Bolton would give him back to the goat.

他明白,只消說個不字,波頓會立刻把他丟還給山羊。

“Had I a hand, I’d write it out.

“如果我的手還在,我現在就寫信。

How I was maimed by the sellsword my own father brought to Westeros, and saved by the noble Lord Bolton.”

告訴父親,我是如何被他飄洋過海請來的傭兵所傷害,又是如何被高貴的波頓老爺拯救的。”

“I will trust to your word, ser.”

“我相信你的承諾,爵士。”

There’s something I don’t often hear.

這話可稀罕。

“How soon might we be permitted to leave?

“那么,你打算何時放我?

And how do you mean to get me past all these wolves and brigands and Karstarks?”

又如何保護我免遭狼群、土匪和卡史塔克的毒手呢?”

“You will leave when Qyburn says you are strong enough, with a strong escort of picked men under the command of my captain, Walton.

“科本說你能上路時,我才會送你走,并由我的侍衛隊長沃頓親率大批精兵跟隨保護。

Steelshanks, he is called.

他外號‘鐵腿’,

A soldier of iron loyalty.

是個鋼鐵般忠誠的士兵,

Walton will see you safe and whole to King’s Landing.”

會確保你平安無恙地返回君臨。”

“Provided Lady Catelyn’s daughters are delivered safe and whole as well,” said the wench.

“還得確保把凱特琳夫人的女兒們平安無恙地送回來,”妞兒提醒,

“My lord, your man Walton’s protection is welcome, but the girls are my charge.”

“大人,感謝您請沃頓先生前來保護,但歸還女孩是我的責任。”

The Lord of the Dreadfort gave her an uninterested glance.

波頓大人漠不關心地掃了她一眼。

“The girls need not concern you any further, my lady.

“小姐,那兩個女孩不關你的事。

The Lady Sansa is the dwarf’s wife, only the gods can part them now.”

珊莎小姐已是小惡魔的夫人,只有諸神能將他們分開。”

“His wife?”

“夫人?”

Brienne said, appalled.

布蕾妮很驚訝,

“The Imp?

“小惡魔的夫人?

But … he swore, before the whole court, in sight of gods and men …”

可他……他在朝堂上發過誓,滿朝文武和諸神均能作證……”

She is such an innocent.

好個天真的孩子。

Jaime was almost as surprised, if truth be told, but he hid it better.

其實,詹姆吃驚的程度不亞于她,但他知道隱藏。

Sansa Stark, that ought to put a smile on Tyrion’s face.

珊莎·史塔克,希望你將歡笑帶給提利昂。

He remembered how happy his brother had been with his little crofter’s daughter … for a fortnight.

他記得弟弟和農夫的小女孩共度的快樂時光……即便為時只有半月。

“What the Imp did or did not swear scarcely matters now,” said Lord Bolton.

“小惡魔發誓與否都毫無關系,”波頓大人宣布,

“Least of all to you.”

“尤其和您沒關系。”

The wench looked almost wounded.

聽罷此言,妞兒似乎很受傷,

Perhaps she finally felt the steel jaws of the trap when Roose Bolton beckoned to his guards.

當盧斯·波頓揮手示意守衛上前時,或許她終于意識到陷阱的鋼牙已經牢牢合攏。

“Ser Jaime will continue on to King’s Landing.

“既然詹姆爵士決定繼續往君臨的旅程,

I said nothing about you, I fear.

您恐怕就得留下來,

It would be unconscionable of me to deprive Lord Vargo of both his prizes.”

我不能把瓦格大人的兩件戰利品同時剝奪掉。”

The Lord of the Dreadfort reached out to pick another prune.

恐怖堡伯爵拿起又一塊李子脯,

“Were I you, my lady, I should worry less about Starks and rather more about sapphires.”

“如果我是您,小姐,我不會在意史塔克,而該擔心藍寶石的事。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
glance [glɑ:ns]

想一想再看

v. 一瞥,掃視,匆匆一看,反光,閃爍,掠過

 
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威脅,兇兆
vt. 威脅, 恐嚇

 
grisly ['grizli]

想一想再看

adj. 可怕的,恐怖的

聯想記憶
prune [pru:n]

想一想再看

vt. 修剪,砍掉,削減 vi. 刪除 n. 梅干,洋李

聯想記憶
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
uninterested ['ʌn'intəristid]

想一想再看

adj. 不感興趣的

 
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 閃電
adj. 閃電般的,快速的

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,雙輪輕便馬車
v. 設

 
diminish [di'miniʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 減少,變小,減損
vi. 變少,逐漸變

聯想記憶
unconscionable [ʌn'kɔnʃənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合理的,沒有條理的,過度的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本午夜电影| 爱上特种兵电视剧免费观看完整版 | 北风那个吹全集免费观看| 雳剑 电视剧演员表| 源代码 电影| 电影《大突围》完整版| 美丽人生在线观看| 陕西单招真题电子版| 变态的视频| 羞羞的铁拳演员表| 小镇姑娘高清电影| 哥哥太爱我怎么办| 巴霍巴利王2国语版在线观看免费| 免费看污污的视频| 电影后妈| 烟草甲虫| 永不瞑目演员表| 好妻子剧情简介| 杨少华简历个人资料简介| 格伦鲍威尔| 无常电影| 金燕子| 电影回家的诱惑| 日记的格式四年级| 我的幸运猫 电视剧| 欧布奥特曼普通版普通话中文版| 小丑回魂| 怪谈餐厅| 我爱你再见分集剧情介绍| 工程制图答案| 女生被艹在线观看| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 四川影视文艺频道| 祝福语生日| 《千年僵尸王》电影| 咒怨:终结的开始| 不可知难而退的演讲稿| 在线观看高清电影| deauxma| 超薄打底广场舞视频| 素珍|