日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第240期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 詹姆(07)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

"Then you'll die," Jaime promised.

“我看你活得不耐煩了,”詹姆承諾,

"Clean the stump and sew it up.

“清洗傷口,把手縫回去,

I'll take my chances."

讓我碰碰運氣。”

Qybum frowned.

科本皺緊眉頭,

"I can leave you the upper arm, make the cut at your elbow, but…"

“我可以保住您的上臂,從肘部開始截,但…”

"Take any part of my arm, and you'd best chop off the other one as well, or I'll strangle you with it afterward."

“你敢!除非把另一只手也截了,否則我掐死你。”

Qybum looked in his eyes.

科本注視著他的眼睛,

Whatever he saw there gave him pause.

不管看到了什么,總之令他躊躇。

"Very well.

“那好吧,爵士,

I will cut away the rotten flesh, no more.

我只把腐瘡挖掉,別的都不動。

Try to burn out the corruption with boiling wine and a poultice of nettle, mustard seed, and bread mold.

先用沸酒處理,然后敷蕁麻膏、芥菜籽和面包霉,

Mayhaps that will suffice.

或許管用,

It is on your head.

但其間利弊您可要考慮清楚。

You will want milk of the poppy --"

我這就去拿罌粟花奶——”

"No."

“不要。”

Jaime dare not let himself be put to sleep; he might be short an arm when he woke, no matter what the man said.

詹姆不敢睡,生怕一覺醒來自己的手就真沒了。

Qyburn was taken aback.

科本堅持:

"There will be pain."

“這會很痛。”

"I'll scream."

“我會尖叫。”

"A great deal of pain."

“這會非常非常地痛。”

"I'll scream very loudly."

“我會大聲大聲尖叫。”

"Will you take some wine at least?"

“您至少喝點葡萄酒行么?”

"Does the High Septon ever pray?"

“總主教真的每天禱告嗎?”

"Of that I am not certain.

“這我不清楚。

I shall bring the wine.

我拿酒去,

Lie back, I must needs strap down your arm."

爵士,您先躺下,得把手綁上。”

With a bowl and a sharp blade, Qyburn cleaned the stump while Jaime gulped down strongwine, spilling it all over himself in the process.

科本準備好一把利刃和一個碗,動手清洗。他邊做,詹姆邊大口喝酒,酒漿灑了一身。

His left hand did not seem to know how to find his mouth, but there was something to be said for that.

左手真沒用,連嘴巴都找不著。

The smell of wine in his sodden beard helped disguise the stench of pus.

葡萄酒浸濕胡須,掩蓋了膿汁的惡臭。

Nothing helped when the time came to pare away the rotten flesh.

當真的動刀挖掘腐瘡時,酒精完全不管用,

Jaime did scream then, and pounded his table with his good fist, over and over and over again.

詹姆大聲尖叫,用完好的手拼命錘桌子,一次,一次,又一次。

He screamed again when Qyburn poured boiling wine over what remained of his stump.

科本將沸酒倒在挖剩的斷肢上,他再度尖叫。

Despite all his vows and all his fears, he lost consciousness for a time.

不管如何賭咒發誓,不管心中多么恐懼,他仍舊暈厥過去。

When he woke, the maester was sewing at his arm with needle and catgut.

醒來時,學士正用針和羊腸線縫手掌。

"I left a flap of skin to fold back over your wrist."

“我留了一點皮膚,剛好連接腕關節。”

"You have done this before,"

“這話兒,你挺熟的嘛,”

muttered Jaime, weakly.

詹姆虛弱地嘀咕。

He could taste blood in his mouth where he'd bitten his tongue.

他咬到舌頭,嘴里全是血。

"No man who serves with Vargo Hoat is a stranger to stumps.

“在瓦格·赫特手下,處理斷肢是家常便飯,

He makes them wherever he goes."

他走到哪里,哪里的人就缺胳膊斷腿。”

Qyburn did not look a monster, Jaime thought.

科本倒挺面善,詹姆心想,

He was spare and soft-spoken, with warm brown eyes.

他身材高瘦,語氣柔和,一雙褐眼透著暖意。

"How does a maester come to ride with the Brave Companions?"

“你身為學士,干嘛和勇士團混在一起?”

"The Citadel took my chain."

“學城剝奪了我的頸鏈。”

Qyburn put away his needle.

科本放下針線,

"I should do something about that wound above your eye as well.

“您眼睛上方的傷也要處理,

The flesh is badly inflamed."

發炎得很厲害。”

Jaime closed his eyes and let the wine and Qyburn do their work.

詹姆閉上眼睛,任科本用酒進行治療。

"Tell me of the battle."

“把戰爭經過告訴我,”

As keeper of Harrenhal's ravens, Qyburn would have been the first to hear the news.

科本既管理赫倫堡的烏鴉,自對消息一清二楚。

"Lord Stannis was caught between your father and the fire.

“史坦尼斯大人遭遇火攻和您父親的偷襲,一敗涂地。

It's said the Imp set the river itself a flame."

據說小惡魔讓整條大江都燒了起來。”

Jaime saw green flames reaching up into the sky higher than the tallest towers, as burning men screamed in the streets.

詹姆仿佛親眼目睹綠焰爬上晴空,高過最雄偉的塔樓,街市上著火的群眾在慘叫。

I have dreamed this dream before.

我先前不是夢見了這番場景么?

It was almost funny, but there was no one to share the joke.

真有趣,但他笑不出來。

"Open your eye."

“請試著睜眼。”

Qyburn soaked a cloth in warm water and dabbed at the crust of dried blood.

科本用溫水浸濕麻布,輕揩眼臉上干結的血塊,

The eyelid was swollen, but Jaime found he could force it open halfway.

腫沒有消,但詹姆發現右眼總算能支開一半了。

Qyburn's face loomed above.

學士湊過來,

"How did you come by this one?" the maester asked.

“這傷怎么來的?”他問。

"A wench's gift."

“某位妞兒的禮物。”

"Rough wooing, my lord?"

“一次失敗的求愛,大人?”

"This wench is bigger than me and uglier than you.

“這位妞兒身材比我壯,長得比你丑。

You'd best see to her as well.

你快幫她治治,

She's still limping on the leg I pricked when we fought."

她腿上還有打斗中我刺的傷。”

"I will ask after her.

“我會照料她,

What is this woman to you?"

她是您什么人?”

"My protector."

“我的保護人。”

Jaime had to laugh, no matter how it hurt.

詹姆荒誕得想笑。

"I'll grind some herbs you can mix with wine to bring down your fever.

“我留給您一些草藥,混進酒里,以止住高燒。

Come back on the morrow and I'll put a leech on your eye to drain the bad blood."

明天再用水蛭吸干眼臉上的淤血。”

"A leech. Lovely."

“水蛭,可愛的動物。”

"Lord Bolton is very fond of leeches," Qyburn said primly.

“波頓大人最喜歡水蛭,”科本謹慎地說。

"Yes," said Jaime.

“對,”詹姆道,

"He would be."

“看得出來。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
wrist [rist]

想一想再看

n. 手腕,護腕

聯想記憶
pare [pɛə]

想一想再看

v. 剝,削,消減

聯想記憶
imp [imp]

想一想再看

n. 小惡魔,頑童 v. 裝上翅膀,移植羽毛 abbr.

聯想記憶
blade [bleid]

想一想再看

n. 刀鋒,刀口

 
flap [flæp]

想一想再看

n. 拍打,拍打聲,片狀垂懸物(口袋蓋等),副翼

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗狀物,季后賽,圓形露天劇場
v.

 
suffice [sə'fais]

想一想再看

vi. 足夠,合格
vt. 使 ... 足夠

聯想記憶
corruption [kə'rʌpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 腐敗,墮落,貪污

聯想記憶
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,閑置的,備用的,簡陋的
v.

 
rotten ['rɔtn]

想一想再看

adj. 腐爛的,腐朽的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: n开头的字| 15j401图集电子版免费查看| 禁忌的爱在线| 工程制图答案| 李修蒙出生年月| 饥渴电影完整版| 美国禁忌1984| 美少女战士变身| 斯科特阿金斯主演所有电影| 视频999| 抖音国际版| 海滩修学旅程行| 汉宣帝40集电视剧叫什么名| 沉默的羔羊1| 二次元炫酷帅气壁纸| 红灯区观看| 魔法少女砂沙美| 草刈正雄| 学生早餐吃什么方便又营养| 红灯区1996| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 美女交配网站| 林戈| 周柯宇个人资料| 花飞满城春 电影| 五年级上册语文课时练答案 | 红灯区1996| 欢颜电视剧40集免费观看全集高清| shenin| 骨骺线闭合增高9厘米| 威虎山黑话大全口令| 炊事班班长述职报告| 任喜宝| 格伦鲍威尔| 妈妈的脊背简谱| 纵横欲海| 致命录像带2| 香谱七十二图解| deathnote| 凤凰电视台| 女孩们的周末|