日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第147期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(04)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Lord Tywin turned back to Littlefinger.

泰溫公爵回望向小指頭,

"If Lysa Arryn will take you for a husband and return to the king's peace, we shall restore the Lord Robert to the honor of Warden of the East.

“只要萊莎夫人肯與你成親,回歸王國治下,我便把東境守護一職還給勞勃大人。

How soon might you leave?"

你打算何時動身?”

"On the morrow, if the winds permit.

“倘若風向順遂,我明天就走。

There's a Braavosi galley standing out past the chain, taking on cargo by boat.

港內有艘布拉佛斯船,目前正用小艇裝運貨物,準備出發,

The Merling King.

‘人魚之王號’

I'll see her captain about a berth."

我待會兒就去找船長談談。”

"You will miss the king's wedding," said Mace Tyrell.

“如此,您就得錯過國王陛下的婚禮啦,”梅斯·提利爾道。

Petyr Baelish gave a shrug.

培提爾·貝里席一聳肩,

"Tides and brides wait on no man, my lord.

“潮汛和姑娘都不等人,大人,

Once the autumn storms begin the voyage will be much more hazardous.

若是秋季風暴來臨,旅途將危機四伏。

Drowning would definitely diminish my charms as a bridegroom."

被淹死的我可就當不了好新郎啰。”

Lord Tyrell chuckled.

泰瑞爾勛爵咯咯笑了。

"True. Best you do not linger."

是的,你最好不要逗留。”

"May the gods speed you on your way," the High Septon said.

“愿諸神賜福于您的坐艦,”總主教說,

"All King's Landing shall pray for your success."

“全君臨的人都會為您的成功而祈禱。”

Lord Redwyne pinched at his nose.

雷德溫伯爵摸摸鼻子,

"May we return to the matter of the Greyjoy alliance?

“我們深入談談與葛雷喬伊結盟一事如何?

In my view, there is much to be said for it.

依我之見,此舉有利可圖。

Greyjoy's longships will augment my own fleet and give us sufficient strength at sea to assault Dragonstone and end Stannis Baratheon's pretensions."

一旦葛雷喬伊的長船加入咱青亭島的艦隊,那要跨海攻打龍石島,結果史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩這個叛逆,便是易如反掌。”

"King Balon's longships are occupied for the nonce," Lord Tywin said politely, "as are we.

“巴隆國王的長船目前脫不開身,”泰溫公爵說,“我們也有其他要緊事急需處理。

Greyjoy demands half the kingdom as the price of alliance, but what will he do to earn it?

哼,他開口就要半個王國,憑什么?

Fight the Starks? He is doing that already.

憑他替我們和史塔克家作對?那是他自己挑起的戰爭,

Why should we pay for what he has given us for free?

我們為什么要為免費的午餐掏錢呢?

The best thing to do about our lord of Pyke is nothing, in my view.

所以說,針對這位派克島大王最好的政策就是什么也不做,

Granted enough time, a better option may well present itself.

什么也不說,保持緘默,等時局澄清再做選擇——大人們,

One that does not require the king to give up half his kingdom."

我敢保證,到時候無需奉上半個王國。”

Tyrion watched his father closely.

提利昂仔細審視著父親。

There's something he's not saying.

他有事瞞住這幾位大人,

He remembered those important letters Lord Tywin had been writing, the night Tyrion had demanded Casterly Rock.

記得上次為凱巖城的繼承權爭吵時,父親正有幾封重要信件要寫。

What was it he said?

當時他說什么來著?

Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens…

有的勝利靠寶劍和長矛贏取,有的勝利則要靠紙筆和烏鴉。

He wondered who the "better option" was, and what sort of price he was demanding.

提利昂忍不住揣摩那個所謂的“選擇”是什么?父親為此又開出了什么價碼?

"Perhaps we ought move on to the wedding," Ser Kevan said.

“我們開始討論婚禮吧。”凱馮爵士道。

The High Septon spoke of the preparations being made at the Great Sept of Baelor, and Cersei detailed the plans she had been making for the feast.

于是總主教說起貝勒大圣堂所作的籌備工作,瑟曦則逐條強調婚宴的安排。

They would feed a thousand in the throne room, but many more outside in the yards.

大家決定在王座廳內擺千人大宴,庭院里則設下更多席位,以款待那些進不了廳的人。

The outer and middle wards would be tented in silk, with tables of food and casks of ale for all those who could not be accommodated within the hall.

中庭和外庭都將搭起絲帳篷,擺好盛滿食物和酒桶的桌子。

"Your Grace," said Grand Maester Pycelle,

“太后陛下,”派席爾國師道,

"in regard to the number of guests… we have had a raven from Sunspear.

“為了給婚禮增添喜慶…我們已向陽戟城送出邀請。

Three hundred Domishmen are riding toward King's Landing as we speak, and hope to arrive before the wedding."

此刻,三百多恩貴客正向著都城日夜兼程地趕來,希望能不誤期。”

"How do they come?" asked Mace Tyrell gruffly.

“什么?”梅斯·提利爾厲聲喝道,

"They have not asked leave to cross my lands."

“未經我允許,多恩人就想穿越河灣地?”

His thick neck had turned a dark red, Tyrion noted.

公爵的粗脖子脹成暗紅。

Dornishmen and Highgardeners had never had great love for one another;

這難怪,多恩與高庭是世仇,

over the centuries, they had fought border wars beyond count, and raided back and forth across mountains and marches even when at peace.

多少世紀以來,兩者就在邊界上爭斗,群山和邊疆地之間,襲擊你來我往,從無寧日。

The enmity had waned a bit after Dome had become part of the Seven Kingdoms…

雖然自多恩歸并于七大王國之后,舊有的恨意得以稍減…

until the Domish prince they called the Red Viper had crippled the young heir of Highgarden in a tourney.

然而近年來,多恩親王“紅毒蛇”在比武會中弄殘了高庭年輕的繼承人,怨氣又復萌生。

This could be ticklish, the dwarf thought, waiting to see how his father would handle it.

這可是兩難狀況,侏儒心想,不知父親怎么應付。

"Prince Doran comes at my son's invitation," Lord Tywin said calmly,

“道朗親王是應我兒的邀請而來,”泰溫公爵平靜地說,

"not only to join in our celebration, but to claim his seat on this council,

“不止參加典禮,而且將在御前會議中接任重臣席位,

and the justice Robert denied him for the murder of his sister Elia and her children."

并討回在勞勃先王那里所沒有獲得的正義,為其妹伊莉亞和她的孩子們復仇。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
linger ['liŋgə]

想一想再看

vt. 消磨,無所事事
vi. 逗留,消磨,徘

聯想記憶
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
diminish [di'miniʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 減少,變小,減損
vi. 變少,逐漸變

聯想記憶
dome [dəum]

想一想再看

n. 圓屋頂

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求權;主張,斷言,聲稱;要求物

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
galley ['gæli]

想一想再看

n. 單層甲板大帆船,(船或飛機的)廚房,[印]活版盤

聯想記憶
shrug [ʃrʌg]

想一想再看

n. 聳肩
v. 聳肩

聯想記憶
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 選擇權,可選物,優先購買權
v. 給予選

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久免费视频网站 | 欧美日韩亚洲视频 | 亚洲欧美另类在线观看 | 国产午夜视频 | 国产一级免费 | 一区二区三区国产精品 | 欧美黄色片在线观看 | 成人欧美视频 | 国产一区中文字幕 | 免费的av | 可以看的毛片 | 日本天堂网 | 国产精品一区二区三区不卡 | 国产一区在线播放 | 精品在线免费视频 | 精品久久久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 国v精品久久久网 | 中文字幕在线看片 | 天天干天天操天天干 | 精品国产视频 | 日韩精品免费在线观看 | 能看的av | 成人在线网 | 91视频色 | 成人高潮片免费网站 | 亚洲永久免费 | 精品在线一区二区 | 中文字幕在线观看一区 | 久久精品久久久久久久 | 成人永久免费视频 | 麻豆视频一区二区 | 91视频观看| 日韩福利在线 | 欧美专区在线观看 | 免费黄网站 | a毛片大片 | 日韩视频在线观看 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区视频网站 | 日本色综合 | 黄色片网站视频 | 手机av在线免费观看 |