日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第122期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 瓊恩(10)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

One more step, thought Jon.

再近一步,瓊恩心想,

Another foot.

再近一步。

He moved his hand closer to Longclaw’s hilt.

他摸向長爪的劍柄。

If I hold my tongue …

只要我不說……

“Reach up for that bastard sword and I’ll have your bastard head off before it clears the scabbard,” said Mance.

“敢拔劍,我會在它出鞘之前讓你這雜種人頭落地,”曼斯道,

“I am fast losing patience with you, crow.”

“我快對你失去耐心了,烏鴉。”

“Say it,” Ygritte urged.

“說吧,”耶哥蕊特催促,

“He’s dead, whoever he was.”

“反正不管是誰,都已經死了。”

His frown cracked the blood on his cheek.

他皺緊眉頭,臉頰上傷口開裂。

This is too hard, Jon thought in despair.

這太難了,瓊恩絕望地想,

How do I play the turncloak without becoming one?

可若要扮演變色龍又怎能不成為變色龍呢?

Qhorin had not told him that.

科林沒告訴他怎么做,

But the second step is always easier than the first.

好歹第二步比第一步容易。

“The Old Bear.”

“熊老。”

“That old man?”

“老頭子親自出馬?”

Harma’s tone said she did not believe it.

哈犸并不相信,

“He came himself?

“真的?

Then who commands at Castle Black?”

那黑城堡由誰指揮?”

“Bowen Marsh.”

“波文·馬爾錫,”

This time Jon answered at once.

這次瓊恩立即回答。

You must not balk, whatever is asked of you.

不管要你做什么,都不準違抗,統統照辦。

Mance laughed.

曼斯哈哈大笑,

“If so, our war is won.

“如果真是這樣,那我們已經不戰而勝。

Bowen knows a deal more about counting swords than he’s ever known about using them.”

波文這家伙數劍比用劍在行。”

“The Old Bear commanded,” said Jon.

“熊老親自坐鎮于此,”瓊恩說,

“This place was high and strong, and he made it stronger.

“原本地勢就險峻堅固,而他繼續加強防備,

He dug pits and planted stakes, laid up food and water.

設陷坑,插木樁,儲存食水,

He was ready for …”

以對付……”

“… me?” finished Mance Rayder.

“……我?”曼斯替他說完。

“Aye, he was.

“哼,他想得倒美。

Had I been fool enough to storm this hill, I might have lost five men for every crow I slew and still counted myself lucky.”

假如我笨到猛攻的話,至少五比一的傷亡,那還算走運。”

His mouth grew hard.

他抿緊嘴唇。

“But when the dead walk, walls and stakes and swords mean nothing.

“但當死人出沒,環墻、木樁和寶劍都變得毫無意義。

You cannot fight the dead, Jon Snow.

人是無法跟死者作戰的,瓊恩·雪諾,

No man knows that half so well as me.”

沒有誰比我更清楚。”

He gazed up at the darkening sky and said,

他抬頭凝望漸暗的天空,

“The crows may have helped us more than they know.

“這群烏鴉似乎在不經意間幫了我們的大忙,

I’d wondered why we’d suffered no attacks.

我一直納悶為何隊伍沒遭攻擊呢。

But there’s still a hundred leagues to go, and the cold is rising.

好,還有一百里格的路,天氣越來越冷。

Varamyr, send your wolves sniffing after the wights, I won’t have them taking us unawares.

瓦拉米爾,派你的狼去嗅嗅,追蹤尸鬼的行藏,以防他們偷襲。

My Lord of Bones, double all the patrols, and make certain every man has torch and flint.

骸骨之王,將巡邏人數加倍,并確保人人都帶有火炬和打火石。

Styr, Jarl, you ride at first light.”

斯迪,賈爾,你們天亮就出發。”

“Mance,” Rattleshirt said, “I want me some crow bones.”

“曼斯,”叮當衫道,“我想要這烏鴉的骨頭。”

Ygritte stepped in front of Jon.

耶哥蕊特踏步上前,擋住瓊恩,

“You can’t kill a man for lying to protect them as was his brothers.”

“他只是保護過去的兄弟,你不能為這個就殺他。”

“They are still his brothers,” declared Styr.

“我瞧他還把他們當兄弟,”斯迪宣稱。

“They’re not,” insisted Ygritte.

“不是的,”耶哥蕊特堅持,

“He never killed me, like they told him.

“他沒照他們的命令殺我,

And he slew the Halfhand, we all saw.”

反而斃了斷掌,大家都知道。”

Jon’s breath misted the air.

瓊恩的吐息在空氣中結霜。

If I lie to him, he’ll know.

我瞞不過他。

He looked Mance Rayder in the eyes, opened and closed his burned hand.

他望進曼斯·雷德的眼睛,灼傷的五指開開合合。

“I wear the cloak you gave me, Your Grace.”

“我穿著您給的斗篷,陛下。”

“A sheepskin cloak!” said Ygritte.

“一件羊皮斗篷!”耶哥蕊特道,

“And there’s many a night we dance beneath it, too!”

“每天夜里,我們都在它底下跳舞!”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,錯誤的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

聯想記憶
scabbard ['skæbəd]

想一想再看

n. (刀、劍)鞘,槍套 vt. 將 ... 插入鞘中

聯想記憶
patience ['peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 耐心,忍耐,毅力
n. 單人玩的牌

聯想記憶
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
despair [di'spɛə]

想一想再看

n. 絕望,失望
vi. 失望

聯想記憶
flint [flint]

想一想再看

n. 打火石,極硬的東西

聯想記憶
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 計算;認為 vi. 計數;有價值 n. 計數;計

 
frown [fraun]

想一想再看

n. 皺眉,不悅
v. 皺眉頭,不同意

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲网在线 | 制中文字幕音影 | 亚洲国产欧美日韩 | 欧美一区二区在线播放 | 中文字幕av一区二区三区 | 国产精品海角社区 | 成人小视频在线观看 | www男人天堂 | 在线观看福利影院 | 婷婷色在线 | 玖玖在线播放 | 日韩一区精品 | 欧美色图一区二区 | 国产成人精品视频 | 在线视频91| 一二三四区在线观看 | 成年人免费看视频 | 中文一区二区 | 亚洲免费观看 | 国产免费一区二区三区最新不卡 | 欧美成人精品欧美一级私黄 | 三级理论片| 久久久成人免费视频 | 色综合色综合 | 天堂网亚洲 | 国产综合在线视频 | 中文字幕一二区 | 综合久久网 | 国产成人av一区二区三区在线观看 | 四虎在线免费观看 | 中文在线字幕观看 | 国产精品国产精品国产专区不片 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 久久a视频 | 国产成人a亚洲精品 | 日本三级久久 | 亚洲视频一区二区三区 | 日韩精品视频免费播放 | 国产视频一二三区 | 99re在线观看视频 | 黄色免费av |