So what do you think?
你們是怎么想的?
Did he take the money or did he put it out on the market?
他拿了錢還是把產品投入市場了?
He had to make a decision. It was a very tough decision.
他必須要作決定。這是一個很艱難的決定。
And sometimes, you have to make really tough ones and they come at you unexpectedly like that.
然而有時候,你們必須要做的確艱難的決定,這些決定就像這樣出乎意料地出現了。
But you can certainly surf uncertainty better, you can find your balance better, if you know how to respond to your own principles.
但毫無疑問,如果你們知道如何回應自己的原則,你們就能更好地探索不確定性,更好地找到平衡點。
So I'll tell you. I'll tell you what he did.
所以我會告訴你們他是怎么做的。
He didn't take the money. And decades later when he told me the story,
他沒有拿錢。幾十年以后,當他告訴我這個故事時,
he was really happy about it because he did what he thought was right and it makes him feel good to know that.
他對此感到十分開心,因為他做了他認為對的事情,知道這些使他感覺很好。
Well, here's the thing that was many years ago.
是的,事情就是這樣,這是許多年前的事了。
In those days, we had time to think things through. We had time to consider these things.
那時,我們有時間好好考慮事情。我們有時間想這些事情。
You don't have that luxury so much anymore.
你們再也沒有這樣的奢侈了。
All of a sudden now, things are going really fast.
突然,現在的一切都變化得很快。