Here you are, then. Good. Now can you give me your PM624, please?
給你。好的。現在請把你的PM624給我。
Sorry, what's that? A PM624? You write down the answers to a lot of questions about yourself and your monkey, on the PM624.
抱歉,那是什么?PM624嗎?你要在PM624表格上回答很多關于你自己和你的猴子的問題,
It's very important. Well, can you give me one, please? No, I'm sorry, I can't.
這個很重要。好吧,那你能給我一張表格嗎?不行,抱歉我給不了。
Well, where can I get one, then? Wait a moment, I must make a phone call.
好吧,那我到哪兒能弄一張?稍等,我得打個電話。
(Telephoning) Hello, Tom, it's Pam again. No, I'm at work. Can you bring a bottle with you when you come? All right. Goodbye, darling!
(打電話)喂,湯姆,又是我,帕姆。不是,我在上班。你來的時候能帶瓶酒嗎?好的,再見,親愛的!
(To the man) Right, now where were we? A PM624? Ah, yes. Well, have you got eight photos?
(對男人)好了,我們說到哪兒了?PM624表格?啊,對。好的,你帶了八張照片來嗎?
Eight photos? Yes, four of you and four of the monkey. Yes, I have.
八張照片?對,四張你的,四張猴子的。我帶了。
(He gives her some photos.) Good. (Looking at the photos carefully) Wait a minute.
(他遞給女辦事員幾張照片。)好。(仔細地看照片)等一下。
These are very bad photos of you(Looking at the photos, then laughing)
你的這幾張照片拍得很糟糕。(看了看照片,笑起來)
No, no! Those are the photos of the monkey! The other ones are the photos of me!
不是,不是!那幾張照片是猴子的!另外幾張才是我的!
Ah, yes. Excuse me, I must make a quick phone call.
啊,對。不好意思,我得打個電話,很快就好。
(Telephoning) Hello, Tom. Pam here again. No, at the office. Shall we go to the cinema tonight?
(打電話)喂,湯姆,還是我,帕姆。不是,在辦公室。我們今晚要不要去看電影?
OK, I can get the tickets when I leave work. Goodbye, darling!
好的,我下班后去買票。再見,親愛的!
(To the man) Right, now where were we? I'm waiting for a PM624. Ah, I see.
(對男人)好了,我們說到哪兒了?我在等著要一張PM624表格。啊,我知道了。
Well, can I have one? Let me see, what day is it today? Tuesday. Why?
那么,能給我一張嗎?讓我看看,今天星期幾?星期二。為什么問這個?
Well, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays you get PM624s from this office,
嗯,星期一、星期三和星期五,你可以從這個辦公室領PM624表格,
but on Tuesdays and Thursdays you get them from Room 563.
但是星期二和星期四,你要從563室領表格。
Room 563! Where's that? Oh, it's easy to find. Go out of the door.
563室!那個房間在哪兒?哦,很容易找。從這個門出去。
(The man goes out.) Go upstairs. (Calling from offstage) OK! What next? (Taking down sign saying ROOM 365)
(男人走了出去。)上樓。(聲音從臺下傳來)好的!然后呢?(把寫著“365室”的牌子摘下來)
Go left, left and left again. (Calling from offstage) Right! Not right! Left, left and left again!
左轉,左轉,再左轉。(聲音從臺下傳來)好的!不是右轉!左轉,左轉,再左轉!
Now come downstairs and it's the office on your right. (She puts up a sign saying ROOM 563 on the wall.)
現在下樓,就是你右手邊的辦公室。(她把寫著“563室”的牌子掛到墻上。)