Conversation A
對話A
Matt: Hey, Alex. You don't look good. Are you sick?
馬特:嗨,阿萊克斯。你看起來不太好。你生病了嗎?
Alex: I am. Maybe I should go to the hospital!
阿萊克斯:是啊,也許我該上醫院去!
Matt: Are you really sick?
馬特:你病得很嚴重嗎?
Alex: Well, I don't have a fever.
阿萊克斯:這個嘛,我沒有發燒。
Matt: Then don't go to the hospital. Go to a clinic.
馬特:那就不要去醫院,去診所就好了。
Alex: OK. I'm feeling worse.
阿萊克斯:好,我覺得越來越難受了。
Matt: Then you need to go now.
馬特:那你現在就要趕快去。
Alex: Whoa. I feel weird.
阿萊克斯:哇。我覺得好怪。
Matt: Alex!
馬特:阿萊克斯!
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hey, Susie. Are you free later? Do you want to go ice skating?
泰勒:嘿,蘇西。你待會兒有空嗎?要不要去溜冰?
Susie: No, sorry, Taylor. I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital.
蘇西:抱歉,泰勒,我沒空。我要去醫院探望朋友。
Taylor: Is she sick?
泰勒:你的朋友生病了嗎?
Susie: No, she was hurt in a car accident.
蘇西:不是,她是發生車禍受了傷。
Taylor: I'm so sorry! Will she be OK?
泰勒:聽到個消息真遺憾!她不會有事吧?
Susie: I hope so. I'll know more after I see her.
蘇西:希望不會。我見到她之后才會知道狀況。
Taylor: She'll be happy to see you.
泰勒:她見到你一定會很高興的。