Conversation A
對話A
James: That was a great game, Alex. We both played really well.
詹姆斯:阿萊克斯,剛剛那場比賽很精彩。我們兩人都打得很好。
Alex: We did, James. But you played better. You beat me, but I'll win next time.
阿萊克斯:詹姆斯,我們確實都打得很好,可是你打得更好。你打敗了我,可是我下次一定會贏。
James: We'll see about that! Is basketball one of your favorite sports?
詹姆斯:到時候再說吧!籃球是你最喜歡的運動之一嗎?
Alex: Yes, it is. How about you?
阿萊克斯:是啊。你呢?
James: Basketball is one of my favorites, too. I also like baseball.
詹姆斯:籃球也是我最喜歡的運動之一。不過我也喜歡棒球。
Alex: But I'm not very good at baseball.
阿萊克斯:可是我棒球打得不太好。
Conversation B
對話B
James: Well, you're good at basketball. You're really good at shooting.
詹姆斯:嗯,你的籃球打得很好。你非常擅長投籃。
Alex: Thanks. But I'm not as good as Stephen Curry.
阿萊克斯:謝了。可是我沒有斯蒂芬·庫里那么厲害。
James: Of course you're not!
詹姆斯:你當然不可能像他那么厲害!
Alex: He doesn't miss many shots.
阿萊克斯:他很少投丟籃子的。
James: He's one of the best players in the NBA!
詹姆斯:他可是NBA最頂尖的球員之一呢!
Alex: He must practice a lot.
阿萊克斯:他一定花了很多時間練球。
James: I'm sure he does. I like to watch him play because he's so good.
詹姆斯:我敢說一定是的。我喜歡看他打球,因為他非常厲害。