Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hello! Are you the new reporter?
泰勒:你好!你是新來的記者嗎?
Matt: Yes. My name is Matt Carson.
馬特:是的。我叫馬特·卡爾森。
Taylor: It's nice to meet you. I'm Taylor Mackenzie.
泰勒:很高興認識你,我是泰勒·麥肯奇。
Matt: Nice to meet you, Taylor.
馬特:很高興認識你,泰勒。
Taylor: Where are you from, Matt?
泰勒:馬特,你是哪里人?
Matt: I'm from North Carolina. But I want to live somewhere new.
馬特:我來自北卡羅萊納州。但我想搬到不同的地方住。
Taylor: I understand. I am from Canada. I like new places, too.
泰勒:我理解。我來自加拿大。我也喜歡到不同的地方。
Matt: Oh. That's interesting.
馬特:哦,真有趣。
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Sorry to bother you. Are you Matt?
蘇西:很抱歉打擾你,請問你是馬特嗎?
Matt: Yes, I am.
馬特:沒錯,我是。
Susie: I'm Susie. I'm a reporter here at the station.
蘇西:我是蘇西,我是站臺里的記者。
Matt: Great! Do you like working here?
馬特:太好了!你喜歡在這里工作嗎?
Susie: Yes, I do. Actually, the job is really interesting.
蘇西:我喜歡。實際上,這份工作非常有趣。
Matt: I'm glad. I want an interesting job. My last job was not interesting.
馬特:很高興聽到你這么說。我想要的就是一份有趣的工作。我上一份工作很無聊。
Susie: You can do many different things here.
蘇西:你在這里可以做許多不同的事情。