Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Susie! That cupcake looks delicious! Where did you get it?
阿萊克斯:蘇西!那個杯子蛋糕看起來真美味!你在哪里買的?
Susie: I bought it from a woman on the sidewalk. She is a street vendor. It's really good!
蘇西:我是從便道那邊的一個女人那買的。她是個街頭小販。這杯子蛋糕真的很好吃!
Alex: I should go buy one for myself! Where is she?
阿萊克斯:我也該去買一個!她在哪里?
Susie: She's on the corner of Fergus and Wellington streets. She's across from the elementary school.
蘇西:她在佛格斯街和惠靈頓街的轉角處。就在小學對面。
Alex: Good! I'll go there on my way home!
阿萊克斯:好的!我回家的時候順道過去!
Conversation B
對話B
Tina: The cupcake lady is gone! She leaves after she sells all her cupcakes!
蒂娜:賣杯子蛋糕的女士走了!她賣完杯子蛋糕就離開了!
Taylor: When will she have more?
泰勒:她什么時候才會再出來賣?
Tina: She won't come back today. Maybe she will come tomorrow.
蒂娜:她今天不會回來了,也許明天會再來。
Taylor: That's too bad. I really wanted a cupcake!
泰勒:真可惜。我真的很想吃一個杯子蛋糕!
Tina: Well, there is a bakery one block away.
蒂娜:這個嘛,再過一個街區有一家面包店。
Taylor: Let's go there.
泰勒:那我們去那里吧。
Tina: OK, but we should cross the street here at the crosswalk.
蒂娜:好的,可是我們應該從這里的斑馬線過街。