Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Today we are talking to Trina Travel. Trina loves to travel!
羅布:今天我們要和翠娜·特拉維爾聊一聊。翠娜很喜歡旅行!
Trina: Thanks for having me.
翠娜:感謝你邀請我。
Rob: Where are you traveling these days?
羅布:你最近都去哪里旅游了?
Trina: I'm exploring lost cities.
翠娜:我在探索失落之城。
Rob: Lost cities?
羅布:失落之城?
Trina: Yes. I'm leading a lost city tour next month.
翠娜:是啊,我下個月要帶團開始失落之城旅行。
Rob: What is a lost city?
羅布:失落之城是什么呀?
Trina: Most lost cities are ancient cities. But people don't live in them anymore, so they are abandoned.
翠娜:大多數的失落之城都是古老的城市??墒乾F在已經沒有人居住,所以遭到了廢棄。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: That sounds exciting! Which city are you going to next month?
羅布:聽起來很令人興奮!你下個月要去哪一座城市?
Trina: I'm going to Angkor in Cambodia.
翠娜:我要去柬埔寨的吳哥。
Rob: That's very famous! Was it a big city?
羅布:那里很有名!那曾經是一座大城市嗎?
Trina: Yes! It covered at least 1,000 square kilometers. More than one million people lived there.
翠娜:是啊!那座城市占地至少一千平方公里,那時居民超過一百萬人。
Rob: Wow! And it's ancient?
羅布:哇!那是一座古城嗎?
Trina: Yes. It was an important city 800-1,000 years ago.
翠娜:是啊,那里在八百至一千年前曾經是一座重要城市。