Conversation A
對話A
Rob: James, have you tried the big buffet at the Garden Restaurant? It is excellent!
羅布:詹姆斯,你有沒有吃過花園餐廳的豐盛自助餐?很好吃呢!
James: Is it? I really like buffets.
詹姆斯:真的嗎?我很喜歡吃自助餐。
Rob: Do you want to go sometime? We can go ourselves. Or we can ask others to come.
羅布:你想找個時間去吃嗎?我們可以自己去。或者也可以找其他人一起去。
James: That would be fun! Thanks for the invitation. When would be a good time?
詹姆斯:那樣一定很好玩!謝謝你邀請我。什么時間好呢?
Rob: How about some Friday night? Let's look at our calendars.
羅布:找個星期五晚上怎么樣?來看看我們的日程表吧。
Conversation B
對話B
James: OK, what are your Fridays like next month?
詹姆斯:好的,你下個月的星期五怎么樣?
Rob: In September? Let me see... well, Friday, September 8, won't work. I have a meeting that night.
羅布:九月嗎?我看看...嗯,九月八日星期五不行。我那天晚上要開會。
James: How about the next Friday, September 15? I'm free that night.
詹姆斯:下一個星期五,九月十五日呢?我那天晚上有空。
Rob: That's good for me, too. Maybe we can go right after work.
羅布:我那天也可以,也許我們可以一下班就去。
James: Perfect. But don't let me eat too much. I'll get a stomachache!
詹姆斯:太好了。可是別讓我吃太多。不然我會肚子痛!