Conversation A
對話A
Susie: You're interviewing some interesting people next week, Rob.
蘇西:羅布,你下星期要訪問幾個有趣的人物。
Rob: I am? Who are they?
羅布:真的嗎?是哪些人?
Susie: On Wednesday, Professor Isabelle Jones will be on the show.
蘇西:伊莎貝爾·瓊斯教授會在星期三來上節目。
Rob: Professor Jones is a famous zoologist, right?
羅布:瓊斯教授是一位著名的動物學家,是吧?
Susie: Yes. She discovered a new kind of caterpillar.
蘇西:沒錯。她發現了一種新的毛毛蟲。
Rob: Who else am I interviewing?
羅布:我還要訪問誰?
Susie: Well, on Thursday, Captain John Wren will be here.
蘇西:恩,約翰·瑞恩機長會在星期四來上節目。
Rob: Hmm... I think I know that name...
羅布:嗯,我好像聽過這個名字...
Conversation B
對話B
Tina: Taylor, did you hear?
蒂娜:泰勒,你聽說了嗎?
Taylor: Did I hear what, Tina?
泰勒:蒂娜,聽說了什么?
Tina: Captain John Wren is going to be Rob's guest on the show next week.
蒂娜:約翰·瑞恩機長在下星期會到羅布的節目上擔任來賓。
Taylor: Really? Do you mean the pilot who flew alone to the North Pole?
泰勒:真的嗎?你是說那位獨自駕機飛到北極的飛行員嗎?
Tina: Yes. I think he's amazing.
蒂娜:是啊,我覺得他很厲害。
Taylor: Well, he must be very brave. He'll make an interesting guest.
泰勒:嗯,他一定很英勇。他會是個很有意思的來賓。
Tina: I agree. Rob can do a great interview with him!
蒂娜:我同意。羅布會和他有一場很棒的訪談!