Land upon the tidal flats north of Deepwood Motte.
只等潮汛到來,便在深林堡以北登陸。
March quickly, and the castle may fall before they even know you are upon them."
行動要快,一定要在他們察覺之前替我拿下城堡。”
Asha smiled like a cat in cream. "I've always wanted a castle," she said sweetly. "Then take one."
阿莎笑得活像泡在黃油里的貓咪。“我早想要座城堡啦,”她甜甜地說。“這個便給你。”
Theon had to bite his tongue. Deepwood Motte was the stronghold of the Glovers.
席恩緊咬舌根。深林堡是葛洛佛家族的要塞。
With both Robett and Galbart warring in the south, it would be lightly held,
如今羅貝特和蓋伯特都在南方打仗,城內一定防守空虛,
and once the castle fell the ironmen would have a secure base in the heart of the north.
鐵民們只需拿下它,就如同在北境的心臟里打進了一個楔子。
I should be the one sent to take Deepwood. He knew Deepwood Motte,
我才該是那個被派去奪取深林堡的人,我比她熟悉狀況。
he had visited the Glovers several times with Eddard Stark.
從前,他曾多次跟隨艾德.史塔克拜訪葛洛佛家族。
"Victarion," Lord Balon said to his brother, "the main thrust shall fall to you.
“維克塔利昂,”巴隆大王對弟弟說,“最重要的一擊交給你完成。
When my sons have struck their blows, Winterfell must respond.
當我的孩子們四面出擊時,臨冬城必定有所反應。
You should meet small opposition as you sail up Saltspear and the Fever River.
這時你航到鹽矛灘,順著熱浪河上行一定不會有什么阻礙。
At the headwaters, you will be less than twenty miles from Moat Cailin.
越過它們后,離卡林灣便不足二十里之遙。
The Neck is the key to the kingdom. Already we command the western seas.
頸澤是王國的咽喉要道,我們已能控制整個西海,
Once we hold Moat Cailin, the pup will not be able to win back to the north...
一旦再掌握了卡林灣,小畜生就回不了家了……
and if he is fool enough to try, his enemies will seal the south end of the causeway behind him,
若他蠢到想蠻干,他現在的敵手便會從南方緊逼而來,一直追到堤道,
and Robb the boy will find himself caught like a rat in a bottle."
那時這小鬼羅柏可就真成了瓶中鼠嘍。”