The feast was a meager enough thing, a succession of fish stews, black bread, and spiceless goat.
席間菜色乏善可陳,惟有一盤盤燉魚,黑面包,以及未加香料的烤羊肉等,
The tastiest thing Theon found to eat was an onion pie.
其中席恩覺得最可口的是洋蔥餡餅。
Ale and wine continued to flow well after the last of the courses had been cleared away.
當最后幾盤菜也被端掉時,他還在猛灌麥酒和葡萄酒。
Lord Balon Greyjoy rose from the Seastone Chair.
巴隆.葛雷喬伊大王從海石之位上起身。
"Have done with your drink and come to my solar," he commanded his companions on the dais.
“喝完酒到我書房集合,”他命令高臺上的眾人。
"We have plans to lay." He left them with no other word, flanked by two of his guards.
“我要公布計劃,”他不再多說,轉身離去,兩名貼身護衛緊隨左右。
His brothers followed in short order. Theon rose to go after them.
他的弟弟們立刻跟進。席恩也站起來。
"My little brother is in a rush to be off." Asha raised her drinking horn and beckoned for more ale.
“我的小弟真是個急驚風?!卑⑸e起角杯,叫人拿來更多麥酒。
"Our lord father is waiting."
“我們父親大人在等呢?!?/span>
"And has, for many a year. It will do him no harm to wait a little longer...
“唉,他都等了那么多年,再多等會兒又何妨……
but if you fear his wrath, scurry after him by all means.
可你要怕他發火呢,就趕緊想辦法追上去吧。
You ought to have no trouble catching our uncles." She smiled.
再怎么說,也不能落在兩位叔叔后面哦,”她笑了,
"One is drunk on seawater, after all, and the other is a great grey bullock so dim he'll probably get lost."
“可不,他們一個只喝海水,另一個是笨重的灰公牛,只怕還會迷路呢?!?/span>
Theon sat back down, annoyed. "I run after no man."
席恩坐回去,心煩意亂。“我不會跟在別人屁股后面跑?!?/span>
"No man, but every woman?" "It was not me who grabbed your cock."
“不跟男人,專跟女生的屁股?” “夠了!我沒有主動來撓你雞巴?!?/span>
"I don't have one, remember? You grabbed every other bit of me quick enough."
“天哪,我沒長啊,您不會忘了吧?而您呢,片刻工夫便把我全身上下撓了個遍!”