"I ask your pardon." Theon took the empty seat beside Asha.
“請您原諒。”席恩坐到阿莎身旁的空位。
Leaning close, he hissed in her ear, "You're in my place."
他傾前身子,靠在她耳畔嘶聲道:“你搶了我的座位。”
She turned to him with innocent eyes. "Brother, surely you are mistaken.
她一臉無辜地望著他。“弟弟,你肯定搞錯了。
Your place is at Winterfell." Her smile cut. "And where are all your pretty clothes?
你的座位在臨冬城吧。”她壞笑著,“喲,你那些漂亮衣服哪兒去啦?
I heard you fancied silk and velvet against your skin."
聽說你不是愛用絲綢羽絨打扮自己么?”
She was in soft green wool herself, simply cut, the fabric clinging to the slender lines of her body.
她穿著一身淡綠的羊毛衫,做工雖普通,不過……卻愈發凸顯她苗條的曲線。
"Your hauberk must have rusted away, sister," he threw back.
“哼,鎖甲生銹了吧,姐姐,”他試圖反擊,
"A great pity. I'd like to see you all in iron."
“多可惜,你還是一身鐵皮比較耐看。”
Asha only laughed. "You may yet, little brother...
阿莎一笑置之,“你會看到的,我的小弟弟……
if you think your Sea Bitch can keep up with my Black Wind."
只要你的海婊子追得上我的黑風。”
One of their father's thralls came near, bearing a flagon of wine.
父親的奴隸提著一大壺葡萄酒上前。
"Are you drinking ale or wine tonight, Theon?" She leaned over close.
“你要葡萄酒還是麥酒,席恩?”她也傾身過來。
"Or is it still a taste of my mother's milk you thirst for?"
“還是你想嘗嘗新媽媽的乳汁呢?”
He flushed. "Wine," he told the thrall.
他臉紅了。“葡萄酒,”他告訴奴隸。
Asha turned away and banged on the table, shouting for ale.
阿莎坐回去,猛敲桌子,吼著要麥酒。
Theon hacked a loaf of bread in half, hollowed out a trencher, and summoned a cook to fill it with fish stew.
席恩劈開一條面包,抓來空盤,吩咐廚子將之盛滿新鮮魚肉。
The smell of the thick cream made him a little ill, but he forced himself to eat some.
厚重的乳酪氣味讓他有些不適,然而他強迫自己去對付。
He'd drunk enough wine to float him through two meals.
剛才他已經喝下了平日兩倍份量的酒,