It was shining brightly as the moon above … it was coming back to him….
它在月光下亮閃閃的,它正在向他走來……
It stopped on the bank. Its hooves made no mark on the soft ground as it stared at Harry with its large, silver eyes.
在岸邊,它停了下來,當它用自己那大大的銀色的眼睛盯著哈利時,它的蹄子并沒有在松軟的地上留下任何痕跡,
Slowly, it bowed its antlered head. And Harry realized… “Prongs,” he whispered.
慢慢的,它低下自己帶角的頭,哈利忽然意識到……“布朗!”他低聲喃喃自語。
But as his trembling fingertips stretched toward the creature, it vanished.
但是當他將自己那顫抖的手指向它伸去時,它消失了。
Harry stood there, hand still outstretched. Then, with a great leap of his heart, he heard hooves behind him.
哈利站在那兒,手仍然向外伸著。然后,他的心臟“騰”的跳了一下,他聽到在他后面有蹄子的聲音。
He whirled around and saw Hermione dashing toward him, dragging Buckbeak behind her.
他轉過身,看見荷米恩向他跑來,身后拉著畢克碧。
“What did you do?” she said fiercely. “You said you were only going to keep a lookout!”
“你在做些什么?”她兇狠地說,“你說你只是出去看看。”
“I just saved all our lives…” said Harry. “Get behind here behind this bush — I'll explain.”
“我剛剛救了我們的命!”哈利說,“站到后面來——到灌木的后面來——我會給你解釋的。”
Hermione listened to what had just happened with her mouth open yet again. “Did anyone see you?”
荷米恩張著嘴聽著剛發生的一切。“有沒有看見你?”
“Yes, haven't you been listening? I saw me but I thought I was my dad! It's okay!”
“是的,你沒有在聽嗎?找看見了我自己,但我以為我看見了我爸爸!夠了吧!”
“Harry, I can't believe it… You conjured up a Patronus that drove away all those Dementors!
“哈利,我無法相信——你變出了一個吧卓泥斯,并且它驅走了所有的得蒙特
That's very, very advanced magic.”
這是非常、非常高深的魔法啊!”
“I knew I could do it this time,” said Harry, “because I'd already done it… Does that make sense?”
“這一次,我知道我可以辦到,”哈利說,“因為我已經做到了……現在明白了嗎?”
“I don't know — Harry, look at Snape!”
“我不知道——哈利,快看史納皮!”