"I will speak to Helya when we reach Pyke, and see that you have an honored place at the feast," he said.
“等咱們抵達派克城,我會跟海莉亞打聲招呼,為你在宴會中安排個體面的位置,”他說,
"I must sit on the dais, at my father's right hand, but I will come down and join you when he leaves the hall.
“我自己得坐在高臺上,就在我父親的右手,不過等他離席我一定會下來找你,我保證。
He seldom lingers long. He has no belly for drink these days."
他待不了多久的,這些日子,他沒喝酒的胃口?!?/p>
"A grievous thing when a great man grows old."
“偉人逃不脫歲月的魔掌,多可悲呀。”
"Lord Balon is but the father of a great man." "A modest lordling."
“可不?巴隆大王算得上偉人的父親。” “多謙虛的殿下喲?!?/p>
"Only a fool humbles himself when the world is so full of men eager to do that job for him."
“在這個世界上,大家都是互相傾軋,只有傻瓜才會自己貶低自己。”
He kissed her lightly on the nape of her neck.
他輕輕吻向她的頸背。
"What shall I wear to this great feast?" She reached back and pushed his face away.
“那我該穿什么去參加這次盛宴呢?”她迅速回頭,一把推開他的臉。
"I'll ask Helya to garb you. One of my lady mother's gowns might do.
“我會吩咐海莉亞為你好好打扮。我母親大人的裙服應該適合你。
She is off on Harlaw, and not expected to return."
她去了哈爾洛島,大概是不會回來了。”
"The cold winds have worn her away, I hear. Will you not go see her?
“這事我聽說了,派克島的寒風讓她再也無法忍受。你不去看她么?
Harlaw is only a day's sail, and surely Lady Greyjoy yearns for a last sight of her son."
哈爾洛島離這兒不過一日航程,我想葛雷喬伊夫人一定成天盼著見她小兒子最后一面?!?/p>
"Would that I could. I am kept too busy here.
“我會去的,只是最近實在太忙。
My father relies on me, now that I am returned. Come peace, perhaps..."
我剛回來,父親很倚靠我?;蛟S,等一切勝利,平靜之后……”
"Your coming might bring her peace."
“你現在去看她,或許可以帶給她平靜?!?/p>
"Now you sound a woman," Theon complained.
“嘿,你的口氣可真像個女人,”席恩抱怨。
"I confess, I am... and new with child."
“我……我是……剛懷孩子嘛?!?/p>