“Gone! Gone! Bless his little beak, he's gone! Musta pulled himself free! Beaky, yeh clever boy!”
“走吧,走吧!祝福你,小畢克碧,他走了!馬斯特使他自一由 了,畢克碧,你這個聰明的孩子!”
Buckbeak started to strain against the rope, trying to get back to Hagrid.
畢克碧開始想要擺脫繩子,回到哈格力身邊去。
Harry and Hermione tightened their grip and dug their heels into the forest floor to stop him.
哈利和荷術恩抓緊立,將它的腿抵在林子的地上以便阻止他。
“Someone untied him!” the executioner was snarling.
“有人放走了他!”劊子手咆哮著,
“We should search the grounds, the forest.”
“我們要搜尋空地搜查森林。”
“Macnair, if Buckbeak has indeed been stolen, do you really think the thief will have led him away on foot?”
“馬可尼爾,如果畢克碧真得是被偷走了的話,你認為那個賊會讓他步行離開嗎?”
said Dumbledore, still sounding amused. “Search the skies, if you will….
丹伯多說,仍然用一種嘲弄的語氣,“搜查天空,如果你要做的話……
Hagrid, I could do with a cup of tea. Or a large brandy.”
哈格力,我可以喝杯茶,或一大林白蘭地嗎?”
“O’ — o’ course, Professor,” said Hagrid, who sounded weak with happiness. “Come in, come in….”
“哦,哦,當然,教授。”哈格力說,他聽起來因為過于興奮而有些虛弱,“請進來、請進來……”
Harry and Hermione listened closely. They heard footsteps,
哈利和荷米恩密切地傾聽著,他們聽到一陣腳步聲,
the soft cursing of the executioner, the snap of the door, and then silence once more.
劊子手那微弱的抱怨聲,關上門的聲音,然后一切又都靜了下來。

“Now what?” whispered Harry, looking around.
“現在怎么辦?”哈利小聲說,看著四周。
“We'll have to hide in here,” said Hermione, who looked very shaken.
“我們得藏在這兒,”荷米恩說,她看起來怕得很,
“We need to wait until they've gone back to the castle.
“我們得一直等到他們回到城堡。
Then we wait until it's safe to fly Buckbeak up to Sirius's window.
然后,等到安全了,我們就讓畢克碧到西里斯所在的窗戶。
He won't be there for another couple of hours…. Oh, this is going to be difficult….”
他得過幾個小時才會到那里,這將是個難題……”
She looked nervously over her shoulder into the depths of the forest. The sun was setting now.
她緊張地向她身后森林的深處望去。太陽開始落山了。
“We're going to have to move,” said Harry, thinking hard.
“我們馬上就要行動了,”哈利說,想了想說,