'Minister! Professor!' said Madam Pomfrey angrily, 'I must insist that you leave.
“部長!教授!”波姆弗雷夫人惱怒地說,“我必須堅持讓你們離開。
Potter is my patient, and he should not be distressed!'
波特是我的病人,他不能被你們打攪。”
'I'm not distressed, I'm trying to tell them what happened!' Harry said furiously. 'If they'd just listen'
“我并沒有被打攪,我在盡力告訴他們所發生的一切”哈利生氣地說,“如果他們肯聽——”
But Madam Pomfrey suddenly stuffed a large chunk of chocolate into Harry's mouth,
但是波姆弗雷夫人突然將一大塊巧克力,塞入哈利嘴里,
he choked, and she seized the opportunity to force him back onto the bed.
他咳嗽著。她趁機又將他弄到床上。
'Now, please, Minister, these children need care. Please leave' The door opened again. It was Dumbledore.
“現在,請走吧!部長,這些孩子需要照顧,請離開——”門又被打開了,丹伯多走了進來。
Harry swallowed his mouthful of chocolate with great difficulty, and got up again.
哈利費力地吞掉滿口巧克力,又站了起來。
'Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black''For heaven's sake!' said Madam Pomfrey hysterically.
“丹伯多教授,西里斯·巴拉克——”“看在老天爺的份上,”波姆弗雷夫人聲斯力竭的喊道。
'Is this a hospital wing or not? Headmaster, I must insist''My apologies, Poppy,
“這里是病房,不是嗎?校長,我必須堅持——”“對不起,波比,
but I need a word with Mr Potter and Miss Granger,' said Dumbledore calmly, 'I have just been talking to Sirius Black.'
但是我有話要與波特先生和格林佐小姐談,”丹伯多平靜地說,“我剛剛與西里斯·巴拉克談過話——”
'I suppose he's told you the same fairy tale he's planted in Potter's mind,'
“我想他給你講了同樣的根植于哈利腦海中的故事,”
spat Snape, 'Something about a rat, and Pettigrew being alive.'
史納皮吐了一口口水說,“一些關于一只老鼠和彼德吉雷仍然活著的事。”
'That, indeed, is Black's story,' said Dumbledore, surveying Snape closely through his half-moon spectacles.
“不錯,的確如此,巴拉克的故事。”丹伯多說。透過那副半月形的眼鏡琢磨著他。
'And does my evidence count for nothing?' snarled Snape.
“那么我所說的就不能證明任何東西了嗎?”史納皮咆哮著。
'Peter Pettigrew was not in the Shrieking Shack, nor did I see any sign of him in the grounds.'
“彼得·彼德吉雷并不在什拉克剎克,我也沒從地上看到它存在的跡象。”